Ratings for Dr. Norman Gladstone

Thank you Norm for looking after all my medical needs over the last 35 years. Many times I have said to you "keep practicing and by the time you retire you will get it right". Fact is you had it right a long time ago. Wishing you the very best in your retirement.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

This past entry made me want to write. What s/he wrote is rude, not the Dr. Dr. Gladstone is very thorough and concentrates on what is he doing. Therefore, of course, he cannot talk while writing. Brenda is lovely. And, Dr. Gladstone is a great doctor. He even takes care of seniors in the community, doing home visits. Which family doctor still does that?

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Awful experience. He was rushing me out the door and made very rude comments throughout my visit. He cannot do two things at once so he told me to be quiet and not ask him any questions while he's writing something down. A doctor should be smart enough to multi-task (write and listen at the same time). He is getting too old for this and should just retired. I would not recommend him to anyone at all.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Without a doubt the best doctor I've also had. There is never a wait time, his secretary is wonderful, and he takes the time to follow up on you for every illness or ailment. It is a priviledge to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

This was a strange experience for me and after almost 2 years I've had enough. He seemed to be taking medical advice from his receptionist and when I questioned (receptions) decisions made he had a cut throat assembly line attitude in rushing me out the office. He rarely helped me and I ended up checking myself into TG for further assessments and recently had surgery! I'm not going back there nor would I refer him to anyone for any reason.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr Norman Gladstone graduated the year I was born in 1954. Without doubt, he is the most amazing doctor I have ever had the privilege of meeting. I have lived in the UK, and America prior to living in Canada and I would recommend this man to anyone who wants the truth and not some "cover story" to get you out of the office! He once told me “Who can come to work each day and meet between 15 and 20 of their best friends!” A class act!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr Gladstone is the best Dr. I have ever had. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to make sure they are given great treatment. I wish there were more doctors in this world like dr Gladstone as the world would be a much healthier and better place. Thank you Dr gladstone!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

I am glad to finally have a forum in which I can tell the whole world about the most fabulous doctor this city has ever seen.This man has been my doctor for 38 years(he delivered me)and my family's doctor for even longer.He is one of the most caring and knowledgable people I have ever had the opportunity to meet.He treats every individual with the utmost respect and he truly loves his job.The day he decides to hang up the stethoscope will be a sad day for me and my family and I'm sure many others who have had the priveledge of being under his care.Thank-you Dr. Gladstone for all you have done!!You are irreplaceable!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Norman is the most lovable doctor I have known. I first went to him about 26 years ago on my brother's referral. He not only listened to what my health problem was, but he also wanted to know not only my medical history, but my personal history. He always took the time to chat about my home life, which is very important I beleive, in being able to assess the overall health, and cause of any ailments. There was a period that I moved away from Toronto, and was fortunate enought to have a Doctor that was much the same as Norman, and when I moved closer to Toronto, I decided to return to Norman, even though it is a bit of a commute. There is never any wait time. He always takes the time to listen to all questions and concerns. As indicated in the previous comments, I don't know what I will do when he retires. He is on in a million.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Norm Gladstone is the best doctor I will probably ever have. When he retires I don't know what I am going to do. I wish my parents in woodstock ontario could have such a fine man as their doctor. Norm is my doctor and a friend. He treats me as if I am a son. Love ya Norman Gladstone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007