Ratings for Dr. Peter Amlinger

Amazing Dr. Peter. Awesome staff. His hands surely has a healing touch.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

My family has been going to Amlinger family chiropractic for over 15 years. We all have improved health as a result. Staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I don't know where I would be without Dr. Pete. He has helped my family so so much...

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Someone I know recommended this doctor. He seems like he knows what he is doing. However I could never overcome a feeling he is pulling your time and mony and does not help on purpose! Left to another chiropractor, very happy now and no back pains. Never coming back to Dr. Amlinger!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Amlinger is by far one of the BEST chiropractor I've ever seen. (And I have seen many, many incompetent ones!) He does preach the importance of Chiropractic care...but that's only because it true! It has made a tremendous difference in both mine & my husband's health. My husband was a non-believer in Chiropractic care, I dragged him there kicking & screaming; but he now appreciates the results of adjustments. He is very happy with Dr. Amlinger. We both are. Dr. Amlinger is extremely knowledgeable, he chats a bit with you, not too much. He is NOT your Psychotherapist, don't expect him to sit down & have a long conversation. Just like any other 'Specialist', you go in & out - except with other specialists, you have to sit in the waiting room for 1/2 hour, then they move you to another room & sit there for another 1/2 hour! At Dr. Amlinger's, the staff (both Roxanne & Tracy) are very efficient & extremely friendly, they will do their best to accommodate your needs. You never have wait long...we usually are in & out within 20 mins! His office hours is not the best for us, but you just work around it; if you can't make it there 3 times a week as suggested, then go once a week when you can. The cost is comparable to many other Chiropractors, i actually find it very reasonable at Dr. Am lingers (especially if you purchase a block-visits - buying 12 visits at once & it comes out to about $37.00 visit). I have paid as much as $50 a visit with someone so incompetent that I wouldn't go there if you paid me! A good chiropractor is hard to find, and if you are looking for one, go see Dr. Amlinger!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Peter Amlinger is one of the most genuinely caring doctors I have ever had. After suffering from Chronic shoulder pain for over 12 years, I became desperate for anything that would alleviate the pain I suffer from every day. He offered me a ton of information and knowledge about chiropractic care, and gave me great confidence that over time with regular care he could improve my misery. He has definitely gone above and beyond the call of duty. I can honestly say that because of Dr. Peter I have never felt better. I would highly recommend him, he is honest, caring and there is no doubt in my mind he ALWAYS has his patients best interest in mind. Thank you Dr Peter, for everything!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Came in for low back pain. I got a little suspicious something was up when I he started mentioning that my 'subluxations' weren't only responsible for my back pain but that is was also related to a bunch of medical issues. It didn't feel comfortable and felt I was being swindled. Went back to my MD who referred my to a legitimate chiropractor who adjusted my back, gave me exercises and was happy to send me on my way when I healed up in about 3 weeks. Be aware of the bait and switch!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I can't image why anybody would want to see this doctor. I had a knee problem and he told me that he could adjust me and that I wouldn't need surgery. My knee was not getting any better. I elected to get a second opinion from another chiropractor who told me right away that I should see my family doctor and get an MRI done on my knee. Even after the MRI came back and the surgeon told me I require surgery, he was still telling me I didn't need it. It was very confusing. I chose to undergo surgery and saw another chiropractor and now I am back to my regular life. I would not recommend this chiropractor to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Amlinger is one of the best chiropractors around. I have read the reviews and one thing stands out...HE IS NOT THERE TO BE YOUR FRIEND (although he would love to be). He is there to realign your spine and to help you become a better version of yourself. If he massaged the place where he adjusted me it would not make it any better...his job is to align my spine not entertain me.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I went in there for a sciatic nerve problem in my leg. He said it was my neck. I didn't have a neck problem. He wanted me to come x3 times a week. Who can afford this? He never even addressed my sciatic nerve. I went 10 times then stopped. He did nothing to help me. Two minutes in and out like cattle call. I am not impressed.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014