Ratings for Dr. Glen Hamill

Very kind and caring. Dr. Hamill really listens to us and really works to come up with the best pain management program.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Always has time for me and my family. Dr Hamill is fantastic with children. I have had ongoing medical problems and Dr. Hamill has been great with referrals for me and our children. One would have to remember that the north is very short of doctors. He is rushed but is a excellent doctor

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

He should not have a medical practice he only cares about the money not the people

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Best doctor in the north! Knows his stuff and genuinely cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

this man should not have a medical practice he is lucky there is a shortage of doctors in the north

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I have spoken to Dr Hamill on Numerous accounts about THC extracts for pain relief for my Wife's conditions he outright ignored me and my wife's plea, I have since then tried to educate him on the knowledge I know, but he insist feeding pain killers when my wife's dealing with Polyps, which affects your digestive tract , the extracts are efficient and do not affect the bowels , he since then said he would do some research and think about it.. Hopefully not to late

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

He is a doctor who doesn't get to know his patients. He tends to not advocate for things he doesn't know and doesn't think he might not know something. Missed important details and slow on the follow up.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

rude, makes light of any concerns, rushed and rude.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Very good ob/gyn but as far as general practice he is always rushed, will not go in depth to solve issues. Does not advocate and assumes patient is uneducated. He has been my doctor for 13 years now and sadly has only gotten worse with time. I am unable to change dr's due to shortage in my region. He is friendly but stubborn! I have asked for certain tests to be performed such as cholesterol/annual physical and he will flat out refuse. I do not go to the clinic over every little issue but I feel like I am not taken seriously when I do have an issue. :(

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. I had two c sections done by him and both turned out perfect. I was very nervous and he made my fiancee and I very comfortable. He constantly checked up even after my son was sent to a nicu. I highly reccomend him to anyone. He isn't rude or sarcastic. He has a different personality but if you have a question or concern he gives you his 100% undivided attention. Wonderful person!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013