Ratings for Dr. Christopher Power

After being in hospital for over 2 weeks Dr. Power was a breath of fresh air. Incredibly knowledgable and always acknowledge my spouse and his concerns as much as mine. Specializes in autoimmune disorders and acknowledged my anxieties with a new diagnosis and answered all my questions and with the utmost care and compassion. To say the least just LOVE him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I love him, he listens to you, he explains things to you, he includes you on decision making for treatments. I have never had to wait more than 10 mins for an appointment. His receptionist Diane follows up if you forgot to make your appt. Just a very kind knowledgeable doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Power has been an excellent help in diagnosing the treating my condition and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

After 15 years of a terrible headache 24/7 and having to import a medicine from South America that works for a couple hours because in Canada that kind of medicine is forbidden I went to see Dr. Power probably about 6 months ago, he did prescribe a medicine that cost only Cad$7.00 for me per month and I never have had even one minute of headache after that. I'm very, very happy!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Saw Dr Power in May of 2009. After seeing numerous specialists, he was the only one that could diagnosis what my problem was. He was very thorough, listened to my symptoms and then said .. I know what you've got. What a relief to finally put a name to what has be going on with my body for years. He's just the best !!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

One of the best neurology doctor in Edmonton. I've been a patient of his for years & he has always been helpful, kind, friendly & simply down to earth with me as a patient. You can't ask for a better one.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Visit was a wonderful experience. All staff in the office are very professional and compassionate. I came from out of province twice and would gladly make the trip anytime. I was treated with kindness and respect and left this office with the only good experience I have had with numerous neurolgists. Dr. Power and everyone in their office actually cares about his patients. The time that was spent with myself and my husband both times was an incredible experience. If you are lucky enough to be referred to this man you will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007