Ratings for Dr. Marc Robichaud

I have just had my second appointment. He was recommended to me and For good reason. He is professional and his work is excellent. I am so glad we found him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr Robichaud for 13 years. He's the best dentist I've ever had: friendly and thoughtful, extremely professional, and eminently trustworthy, always giving treatment options and never doing unnecessary work. I've had some really major work done (sometimes in the chair for 5 hours) and have been so relaxed I could fall asleep. He's the gentlest dentist I've ever been to, even on work requiring brute strength as well as precision. I can't praise him highly enough!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Our family has been going to Rutherford Dental for 8 years now and have always had the best experience. Dr. Robichaud is a gentle and caring man and a wonderful dentist! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for great dental care in Nanaimo.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Robichaud since he first came to Nanaimo and have recommended him to friends who are looking for an excellent, caring, gentle dentist. He has always attended to my needs with a very caring efficent manner and his staff are always friendly and efficient. I have never had to wait for more than 5 minutes past my appointment time and the office is very modern and pleasant. I highly recomend Marc Robichaud to anyone looking for a great dentist. Thanks Marc, Beryl

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

A kind, caring and gentle dentist! The office staff are always cheerful, welcoming and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

I've been seeing Dr.Robichaud for almost 10yrs and he is extremely kind and pleasant. He is very gentle, considerate, careful and thorough. He has never dismissed any complaints of pains and searches until he finds a cause, no matter how minor. I've recommended him to friends looking for someone "gentle" and they have been very impressed with his bedside manner and good work.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

I find Dr. Robichaud to be a very knowledgeable dentist and his work is excellent. My husband & I are very pleased with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007