Ratings for Dr. Elia Fanous

Made me wait in labor and delivery room for over an hour with me having hard contractions and unbearable pain just to inform me he was gonna do a C-section.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Emergency ER never showed up He finally showed up three days later. Did not apologize

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I highly recommend this doctor, he is attentive, patient, takes his time, and very friendly. Staff was also very nice.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have too many nice things to say about Dr. Fanous and not enough room or time. So Friendly and extremely laid back, he always puts our mind at ease with each one of our checkups!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I saw dr. Fanous when I was in college, I had contracted a virus that causes cervical cancer, my pap smear was abnormal. After my surgery he informed.me.that I needed three normal pap smears , years later I would understand why this is done after a surgical procedure. He was very kind I have never found a doctor so caring and easy going and not judgemental or lecturing. Unfortunately my child was delivered in another state years later. Recently I asked for my medical records and his office staff was so kind and helpful to me. If your a teenager or a young college kid like I was or a first time mom see Dr. Fanous

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

DR. Famous deliver two of my kids.. he was great... he was patient with me. Took the time to answer all my question and concerns.. Thank you so much....

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

DR. Fanous has been my Dr. for 3 of my pregnancys and he is always my number 1 choice the staff is great and he is also very friendy and always answers all my questions I highly reccomend Dr. Fanous and Macathur OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Fanous is a great doctor he's the best at what he does. I recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

They check you and out quickly. The staff and Dr. Fanous will listen to you. They even joke with you. I love going here and having my annual exam. I don't care for the discomfort for my part. Its overall is amazing. I'm glad I don't have to wait forever for the doctor or get my questions answered. They are honest and knowledge in their profession. They even don't know the information, I know they will check with the doctors to get your answer. If you need a OBGYN or anything down this line, I will tell you all to see them!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Fanous is a great MD. He delivered my 6 year old son and is now caring for my current pregnancy. He is very professional and provides great/respectful service at every visit. -Claudia Gonzalez

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Elia Fanous's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1989)