Ratings for Dr. Magbool Sheriff

This doctor basically saved my life in 2006, diagnosed my rare condition when others couldn't. I wouldn't be alive today if he hadn't done so and acted quickly. Back in Ontario, I really really miss him as my specialist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I agree with the last posting. Nanaimo is very blessed to have this compassionate and very talented Rheumatologist. He is up to date in his diagnosis and treatment. First rate.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I’ve been dealing with Dr. Sheriff since 2005 and I’m very happy with his treatment of my arthritis it is in remission and I am completely satisfied with him

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

The Best and very knowledgeable and helpful....Eliabeth Nurnberger

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Didn't have a clue what was the matter with me, was falling and unstable on my feet. His diagnosis was spot on, recommended 2 books for more info and has been excellent since diagnosis. It was later discovered I had psoriatic arthritis instead of RA and he is so great at explaining it all. Nanaimo is lucky to have Dr. Sheriff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I have PMR plus GCA. Dr. Sheriff was very thorough in asking about my symptoms and checking my responses. I believe this Dr. is my answer to becoming healthy again.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I have PMR and found Dr. Sheriff very helpful in my quest to know more about this condition and how to go about managing the drugs prescribed, I was able to have all my concerns met in a very clear and understanding way.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have had arthritis all my adult life. Prior to Dr. Sheriff it was a long drive to and from Victoria. I have had him as my doctor for over 20 years and have found him very knowledgeable. We are lucky to have a doctor of this calibre outside of a major city .

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I was very satisfied with Dr. Sheriff. He was very personable and explained my issues in depth. I did not feel rushed and he listened to what I had to say. After his exam and diagnosis, I felt very confident that he knows what he is talking about. I don't understand the negative comments as I really appreciated this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

This man would not let me speak and came to a vague diagnosis without looking at the parts of my body where the pain and stiffness is or hearing anything from me. Rude and self serving!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014