Ratings for Dr. Magbool Sheriff

Save your wasted wait time and go directly to Victoria. After the wait to see him, I had an appointment that told me absolutely nothing and was of no use what-so-ever.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Sheriff is caring and knows what he is doing. Great guy. Staff are awesome

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

My thoughts on Dr Sheriff are quite different .... When I first saw him in the early 90's, he told me there was nothing wrong with me, which definitely was not the case. I was referred to him again once I was diagnosed with Anklylosing Spondilitis in 1999 & at the time he proceeded to tell me that I did NOT have AS. Needless to say, I never went back

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

This doctor basically saved my life in 2006, diagnosed my rare condition when others couldn't. I wouldn't be alive today if he hadn't done so and acted quickly. Back in Ontario, I really really miss him as my specialist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I agree with the last posting. Nanaimo is very blessed to have this compassionate and very talented Rheumatologist. He is up to date in his diagnosis and treatment. First rate.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I’ve been dealing with Dr. Sheriff since 2005 and I’m very happy with his treatment of my arthritis it is in remission and I am completely satisfied with him

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

The Best and very knowledgeable and helpful....Eliabeth Nurnberger

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Didn't have a clue what was the matter with me, was falling and unstable on my feet. His diagnosis was spot on, recommended 2 books for more info and has been excellent since diagnosis. It was later discovered I had psoriatic arthritis instead of RA and he is so great at explaining it all. Nanaimo is lucky to have Dr. Sheriff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I have PMR plus GCA. Dr. Sheriff was very thorough in asking about my symptoms and checking my responses. I believe this Dr. is my answer to becoming healthy again.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I have PMR and found Dr. Sheriff very helpful in my quest to know more about this condition and how to go about managing the drugs prescribed, I was able to have all my concerns met in a very clear and understanding way.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015