Ratings for Dr. Kieran O'Callahan

Left me in the exam room 3 times for 15 min each time and saw other patients, because he was so disorganised. He told me that test results that I had taken 2 weeks prior to my appointment were not in yet so i called the place where i got them done as well as his receptionist and was told that they were in fact in. i believe he lied because he seemed to be in a big hurry and could not be bothered with test results. if you have the option find someone else for your DR.He does not seem to really care what you are there for and is more worried about seeing as many patients as he can in a short amount of time.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I am seeing Dr. O'Callaghan for my pre-natal visits, and being my first baby I really had no idea what to expect. Dr. O'Callaghan has been very thorough and attentive with me, which, in a medical system that can get very backed up, is a blessing! I am very thankful to have a doctor that pays attention to the patients needs.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

I had the opportunity to be under this doctors care in an emergency situation. He was knowledgeable, professional AND compassionate. What more could a person need? He is to be commended for his impeccable bedside manner. I rated his punctuality as a four because i have only been to his office once after surgery and had a bit of a wait, but i don't believe that is his fault. All doctors are at the mercy of the needs of their patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Kieran O'Callahan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.