Ratings for Dr. Sean P. Hurley

Great doctor. He is willing to take the time to understand the prblem and assess possible treatments. He has a friendly and helpful personality. I trust him completly. Go to him if you have a digestive problem.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Hurley came off as extremely knowledgable in our visits, but he also gives off the vibe that is truly cares about his patients. He took care of everything in an extremely timely manner and was the first and only doctor I have ever had that called me personally to discuss biopsy results (that were negative and it was a Sunday!) . This alone impressed me very much and proved to me he truly cares. He provides honest, accurate, prompt and caring medical service and I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Hurley's bedside manner. He didn't rush, was very good at answering all my questions, seemed highly competent and caring. I would recommend him to anyone. He seemed very respectful of me and my healthcare. I wish there were more like him. I felt very comfortable with asking him questions which he answered without me feeling embarrassed. Three Cheers for Dr. Hurley!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Sean P. Hurley's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal