Ratings for Dr. Anand Jugnauth

No one in the world, can get a Surgeon or Doctor better than Dr. Jugnauth: He and his team in Kelowna BC Canada, saved my life. 😊 What more can I say??? Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. ❤❤

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I am shocked to read anything negative about this kind, professional and knowledgeable man. I think we are nothing less than blessed to have the high quality of expertise and care in the Okanagan. Maureen D'Angelo

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I met with Dr.Jugnauth via teleconference. Not only was he over 1 hour late but when the nurse came in to help me with the conference he was rude and and mumbled profanity under his breath. Not only is he rude, he tried to convince me my surgery wasn't the right idea even though another doctor in his practice had already decided that is what we should do. Not only do I not want Dr.Jagnauth to operate on me, I don't even know if I want to go down and have the surgery done after his incredibly awful bedside manner and unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr Jugnauth was amazing. I was sent to Kelowna as an emergency patient; the first surgeon I spoke to was rude, inconsiderate, and told me I did not need to be there. Lovely. BUT Dr Jugnauth made up for him by explaining everything to me. including risks, and recovery time. He changed his schedule for me to attend the surgery that week; his staff was wonderful, and I have nothing but the highest regard for him and his staff. I healed up very well, and would not hesitate to have him work on me or family members in the future.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

My Dad Had Surgery Done From Dr. Jugnauth. And He Was Just Amazing! He Saved His Life! We Are Very Thankful To Him. And We Recomend Him For Sure!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr.Jugnauth took a small portion of my lung out 08/12, I think he is an excellent doctor and would let him operate on me in a minute if I needed surgery again. I would put my life in his hands and I did. Can't say enough good about him..

Submitted January 20, 2013

I am unsure of which one of the thoracic team operated on me, but I was not very happy with everything that happened after that. I needed to get a chest tube put in because my left lung is being crushed by fluid. My Doctor in Penticton had told the surgeons what she wanted done. Well they did not listen to her, now I have my 3rd chest tube in and it is still wrong so now they want me to go back to them again. I don't know who to trust anymore. One of the Doctors told me I was a collasal waste of an abulance,(because they had to transfer me back to Penticton) that is always a nice thing to be told. If a doctor asks for a certain procedure then that is the one they should do, unless they discuss it and think they have a better solution. Well I have said my peace. The rating I gave this way because I don't know which doctor it was that did the actual surgery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr Jugnauth performed surgery on my 80 yr old father on Aug13/12 to remove 4 small cancerous tumours that were discovered when he had a scope procedure. Now, less than a month later my Dad is back to most normal activity, eating a wide range of foods & healing well. We found the doctor to be warm & compassionate as well as very professional & personable, thank you from the bottom of our hearts Dr Jugnaud.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Excellent Doctor, Prompt, communication skills are excellent. Follow up with DR Jugnauth was professionally done, and he saved my life. I highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I was given a nasty surprise this past year when cancer decided that it would give me a run for my money. Dr. Jugnauth was my surgeon and helped me to overcome this battle. I will be forever gratefull. I have seen all but one of thses surgeons and I know that I have been given the best care that any one person could hope for. I do not feel the need to go elsewhere as I have the best right here and we are all so lucky. I will continue to see them over the next 5 years and I know that should this surface again they will be on top of it. It is the one thing I don't worry about and it has allowed me to carry on with my life. I would like to say thank you to this entire team.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Dr. Anand Jugnauth's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.