Ratings for Dr. John Boniface

DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE... A 35.00 DOLLAR NO SHOW FEE PLUS HORRIBLE STAFF AND BEDSIDE MANNER.. SEEN THE DOCTORS FOR ALL OF 15 MINUTES

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I can NOT recommend Dr. Boniface. He has a terrible bed side manner and misdiagnosed my condition. I’m a decent judge of character and I suppose he is a nice enough guy, but his communication skills are terrible, I learned more about my condition by searching for information on the Internet... I would less elsewhere for a Gastroenterologist in Fredericksburg!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I have seen Dr. Boniface off and on for the past 8 years. He is a fantastic dr. He is professional, yet friendly and able to make a joke. He listens to your symptoms, discusses what he feels it may be and orders tests needed for proper diagnosing. My husband recently had a colonoscopy done by him as well. I have had two done by him. I have never had to wait long once called back to the room. I feel he is very knowledgable in his field.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. John Boniface's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)