Ratings for Dr. Christina Siauw

She is amazing!!! I have been going to her for the past 10 or more years and every time I see her she remembers everything (medical history and personal) She is very thorough. I feel like family when I walk into her clinic. I count myself very luck to have such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

You would be lucky to have her! An all around fantastic physician!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Very happy to have Dr Siauw as my family doctor ... caring, patient, knowledgable and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My doc for a long time and a long time to come .... bright light and advocate for me navigating the Alberta health care system.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Siauw is kind and caring, and does not rush you. She will take the time to find out what is wrong. I am grateful to be her patient. The office is extremely efficient. I am in and out within 30 minutes or so and if you need tests etc you know it will be done.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

the nurse/front desk lady with the accent has a very cold and unwelcoming demeanor and way of speaking/interacting with you

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Excellent doctor! With great nursing staff. Lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Wonderful caring, gentle physician. Listens and takes time sop you don't feel rushed. I feel very lucky to be her patient

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Siauw is a fantastic doctor! She is very knowledgeable and helpful and will do everything in her power to make sure her patients are taken care of and get the right support. She also takes the time to make sure you are ok, she even called me from home once to make sure I was doing alright. Her along with the other doctors at her practice are truly amazing and helpful. I am so lucky to have her as a doctor :). The only downside I would say is calling to make an appointment you are often on hold for a long time and some of the staff can be a bit abrupt.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Good listener, compassionate, very capable and interested in patient's health

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011