Ratings for Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham

Excellent and attentive doctor and staff. He is very caring.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham for almost 20 years. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to listen to his patients and remembers what is going on in your personal life with family and friends. I wish there were more doctors like him but from what I am hearing from the emergency room staff at TMH his brother will be just as good as Hugh.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have known and been a patient of Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham for over 25 years. Hugh is without doubt the finest physician I have ever known and I feel very fortunate to have him for me and my family's personal physician. Although,in today's insurance driven medical environment where Doctors are made to see as many patients in a day as possible, Dr. Vanlandingham takes ALL the time necessary with his patients to listen to and address their concerns, and I mean REALLY listen. His thoroughness in his patient examinations is unparalleled. When I leave his office I know for a fact that no concern I may have had has been neglected. Hugh is not only the finest physician I have known, but also one of the best MEN I have ever known. I would recommend him enequivocably to anyone who is seeking the very best medical care available in our community. Sam Barnes & Family

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Awesome doctor and fantastic person. Very caring, professional and personable. Staff is excellent, as well.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

He does not have time for patients. Most of the time the nurse practitioner will see you.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Vanlandingham has been awesome with my 13 year old son, whom has many health issues. He not only is concerned about my son but always asked how I'm doing with all these issues. He has no issues referring him to specialist and stays up to date on all his tests, etc. We need more doctors like Dr. Vanlandingham!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Vanlandingham is really good! He always listens to what I have to say. He is really down to earth and takes his time to talk to me. I never seen him rushing out the room like many other doctors in Tallahassee.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr Vanlandingham is the best doctor I know. He is very well mannered and kind. He always listens when I have a problem.I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Vanlandingham is an amazing doctor. He's very caring and takes the time to talk to you and HE LISTENS! His staff is just so-so, but he comes to your room so fast you don't have to deal with them much at all. I always bring a book to read to any appointment, and before I can read a paragraph I'm called back. I sit in room another 40 secs, and then he comes in! I'm 20 and female and never once have I felt uncomfortable with him. He always has a smile on, and is never unpleasant. My favorite thing about having him as my doctor is the wait. It's unbelievable to see a doctor in less than 5 mins or less!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I love Dr. Vanlandingham! I have been to several doctors in the Tallahassee area and I would have to say he is the best I have been to. It's so refreshing to have a doctor that truly cares about his patients. My office visits never feel rushed and he always listens to my concerns and takes the appropriate action. Moving away would be the only thing that would cause me to switch doctors. Excellent caregiver!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente