Ratings for Dr. William Rogan

Dr. Rogan has been our family doctor for 36 yrs. and delivered our youngest son. He has been a wonderful doctor, has even made house calls when my back was so bad I couldn't get to him. Also by detecting and checking out further a small symptom most would not investigage he saved both my life and my husbands. I am really worried he's going to retire soon and I will miss him so much. He not only has cared for our family's health but has referred us to wonderful specialists when we needed them. Can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Have been at times a difficult patient of Dr. Rogan's since 1978 and he is exceptional; caring, concerned,thorough, compassionate, go above and beyond - the extra mile!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

I have since switched doctors. This guy should have his licience to practise med revoked. My goodness the absolute hell he put me there with all the misdiagnosis. never again. you are most certainly putting your life into your own hands with Rogan.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Have been with William for over 15 years! He is courteous, Knowledegable and has been very helpful towards my families continued health and well being.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

GREAT DOCTOR. I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM 20 YEARS. IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HE FINDS OUT BY SENDING YOU TO A SPECIALIST. ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU. NO RUSH, RUSH LIKE MOST PLACES. MY THREE KIDS ALSO LIKED HIM.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Awful doctor. I had heard great things about him in his early days, but this certainly wasn't the case when we were patients. He missed 2 (not one, but 2!) cases of pneumonia in 2 of my children. One was only 18 months old! Everything was dismissed as merely "viral" was the general response. Taking your life in your own hands when seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

I've been with Dr. Rogan for about 30 years now ... has always been engaging, concered and courteous. Good doc and good friend.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

He has always been kind, courteous, helpful and understanding when I changed some meds to herbal supplements. He listens and helps where he can or will find another doctor who will.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Patient of Dr. Rogan's for past 25 years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Always helpful regarding health issues. If he does not know the answer to a question he will find help & answers for us.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007