Ratings for Dr. Tammy R. Maschino

Dr. Maschino has always made me feel at ease. She has always been a 'better safe, than sorry' type dr. Ive never been turned away for an appointment. They always fit us in and I love her and her office.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

she smell smoke during exam of my children , her breath really smell cigarette

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

she is a great show doctor, however if your child is seriously sick, find another doctor. if she misdiagnoses, she is known to accuse the mother even if there are no facts. this doctor cost 5 years of time with my boys. she is a QUACK!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

My 3 boys have been seeing Dr Maschino for 5ys now. We moved to Edmond and had to find a new pediatrition. She has always been good about putting my mind at ease, I am a very protective perionod mom. I bring my boys in often to be checked out and she's alway been so helpful. I would definatly recomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Maschino is the worst doctor ever. i would never recomend her to anyone. She almost killed my baby 5 years ago. She overlooked his heart condition even though i asked her about it many many times. I pray that she doesnt get a chance to do the same to someone else!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I appreciate the knowledge of all the providers in the office. The girls at the front desk were very rude. I cannot recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Where do I start? Dr. Maschino almost killed my son. My son was born with a heart murmur (which a lot of children are) However, when I asked her to send my son to a cardiologist, she told me that I was over reacting. After 3 weeks of calling almost every day. The other doctor in her building finally made an appointment at the cardiologist for the next day. When we finally went to see the cardiologist he did a few tests on my son and rushed him into emergency open heart surgery. The doctor said that we had come with in hours of our baby passing away. I have now switched doctors and now my son goes to Doctor Stephen Krouse at Mercy Hospital. Dr. Maschino is a Joke!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I have been taking my daughters to Dr. Maschino for about a year and a half now and absolutely LOVE her! She and her staff are all so personable. I never feel like a number there. They remember you and your children and make you feel like family. Dr. Maschino is very knowledgeable and is always helpful and eager to answer any questions I have. I never feel rushed, nor do I ever have to wait very long to be seen. I love the office hours...it's always very easy to get in when I need to. I'm so happy we found her!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I was nervous to find a pediatrician for my unborn daughter, but when Dr. Maschino came to the hospital in an OU Sweatshirt (Im an OSU alum), I was hestitate!! She is great, I love her, and she is so good with children. Im so glad I chose the perfect person to take care of my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

She has been very helpful and patient with me (I am a first time mom). She lets you ask questions and does not seem to be in a hurry everytime I visit. It is also very easy to get a same day/week appointment if needed.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Tammy R. Maschino's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK