Ratings for Dr. Noel R. Williams

When I first started going I was pretty pleased with the experience. However, recently I have considered changing doctors. The customer service is horrible with wait times of over an hour, problems with medication refills, and the inability to follow through with anything they say. Recently I began suspecting the staff was lying to me to convenience themselves. They would say they called in prescriptions when they clearly had not. More recently I was referred to another doctor in the same system to determine if another surgery was needed. That doctor stated I needed an operation and gave a discription of the problem. With a second opinion and review of the test results, it was determined what he said was not the case at all and he had only repeated what Dr Williams office had suggested. This makes me question if they are pushing unnecessary surgeries to increase profits. I will be seeking a second medical opinion before any more surgeries.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have known Noel for years and really respected his practice. I have changed doctors because his practice seems to have turned into a money pit and this office cannot treat all they have taken on with accuracy and competence. I had complete thyroid failure. A pre-op visit for a knee replacement revealed they could find no T3 or T4 in my body or find my thyroid count. I had also flirted with a myexodema coma. I was referred by Noel to an endocrinologist who would visit his office once a week. When I asked if this doctor would be good for me he responded, "He will be adequate for your needs." I checked with my internist's office later and was told neither Noel or the doctor I was referred to either had ever asked to see my chart. I had almost died and neither Noel or doctor I was referred to ever even knew how truly sick I was.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

They cannot keep up with the medication refills. Every time I need my hormone refilled it takes at least a week of me calling and calling. Every person I talk to sounds totally confused. This place treats women like cattle.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Williams is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. However, this is the worst staff I have ever been around. They are so rude, unhelpful and so scattered. I never had an experience that went well. Anytime I called to get a Rx refilled, they would never call me back. Twice they said I had to see Dr. Williams before I could refill my prescription and both times I took off work, drove to Edmond waited in the waiting room only to find that they scheduled me for a day when he wasn't even in! The last time they told me, "you can't just pop in here and ask for a prescription, he's not always here". Terribly inconsiderate. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Saved my wifes life after years of searching for the problem. He went right to the issue and wasted no time in treating and 100% correcting the problem.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Check out staff need to be more focused on quality and not turning people out the door. My PA took information related to a life/death matter and placed it at the bottom of my paperwork on the clipboard so that the front staff would be sure to scan it into my file. The girl checking me out threw the paper in the trash. She gave me a snooty look when I told her that was supposed to be scanned into my file and she retrieved it and threw it in a bin. I then asked her how she would know whose file it belonged in. I received another look and she wrote my name on the paper. I was furious. Less than a week later, I'm notified of an assymetry on my mammogram. I was asked to return as soon as possible to get an ultrasound. I couldn't make the trip soon so I arranged to have an ultrasound in the area where I was but the office failed to send the orders and didn't send the images. When I arrived for my appt, and called, I was informed that I would have to call the place where I had the ultrasound (which was THIS office). After multiple calls, i was able to get things straightened out, as best I could. I am still waiting for records to arrive so I can have the ultrasound. I have no idea if anything is really wrong or not. I know Dr Williams doesn't care for this type of handling of his patients so I'm floored that this would occur in his office.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Williams for over 15 years. His practice has turned into nothing but a menopause money pit. I counted 26 women and men either coming or going during a 15 minute time span. It worries me that so many women are being shuttled through the practice. Mistakes are bound to happen. They had documented very seriously wrong information in my chart which led to numerous, unnecessary ultrasounds. Dr. Williams has taken on too much and has lost his touch. Wait times are just ridiculous. I don't know what is "special" about him anymore.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I love the whole practice. Even when I have trouble getting in to see Dr. Williams, I can see a PA. I have not had a bad experience with anyone there (Abby, Christina and all the nurses - fabulous). They treat us like family (my husband and my daughter both use their practice as well). Yes, sometimes they run late but that's because they have to squeeze in emergencies at times - been there and was very appreciative that they saw me. They would do the same for anyone. I will always recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

NEVER on time! Always have to wait and hour at least!! (Not even to see the doctor, this is to see his P.A.!)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Noel is just wonderful and has a very kind staff!! Thanks to the whole office for always being flexible even when the scheduling is difficult at best. Your care and concern is greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Noel R. Williams's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners