Ratings for Dr. Paul Ballinger

Dr. Ballinger gives very scary advice. He almost killed me when dealing with my bowel obstruction. Told me I could eat whatever I wanted to. I am now in the hospital for the fourth time in 2 months. His colleagues are great though. He is hell on wheels. Stay far away from this doctor if you want to stay alive!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Ballinger is a very caring, knowledgable, and approachable physician. He also takes the time to explain procedures and outcomes thoroughly. Both my husband and myself see him regularly, and I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Scheduled a screening that was turned into a proceedure that has had nightmare results and could not get a follow-up appointment to find out why. when I was finally granted an appointment, I was made to feel as though I was intruding into his time...even though he charged me for the office visit and I still had no answers for the new problems he created.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Paul Ballinger's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wenatchee, WA