Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Dunn

I was a patient of Dr. Dunn's for a year. I had visits every other week, was taken to the ER and was admitted to the hospital twice. I had almost every GI test done. My chart was inches thick. Every week Dr. Dunn would come up with a new diagnosis. On my last visit with him he offered to have a colleague write a rx for marijuana! It wasn't for lack of caring that this md did not help me it was lack of knowledge. In one office visit with another md I accomplished more than a year with Dr. Dunn. I had to have some of the same tests re-done because Dr. Dunn did not order the correct tests be done on biopsies etc. When my new md read my medical records he said the were all crap, completely contrary to what he had found with me. When I read them there were tons of inaccuracies with simple things like my treatment course and my past medical history and my social history. I wasted a year of my life and too much money on this man. Save yourself the frustration and find another specialist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Michael A. Dunn's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1971)