Ratings for Dr. Robert Chen

I was examined by his technician. I had made an appointment to be seen by a doctor for a full eye exam. I saw the doctor at the end and he quickly reviewed the technician's findings, did one more exam and I was done. He is a nice person. His technician is a nice person. I am just not confident that someone with only a limited amount of training and experience should have my health in their hands--especially since I had no idea that this would happen. All of my other eye exams throughout my life have been conducted by a doctor- in full. This is what I expected and this is why I will not be returning to Dr Chen's office. I am now going to have to schedule another appointment with another doctor because i just do not have confidence in a team that works this way.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

My brother and I both go to Dr. Chen. He performed cateract surgery on both eyes for my brother. Exellent care before and after surgery,I would advise anyone having any problems to go to Dr, Chen. He is very caring.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Robert Chen's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)