Ratings for Dr. Loreen Larson

I am extremely happy with the booking times. If I book my appointment for a set time, I love knowing that you are always right on the mark and never let people sit in the waiting room for an hour because of double booking. Always friendly service!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I've been going to this clinic since I was a kid, and they've been excellent every time. Reception is always efficient and friendly, and I've always had very good service from the hygienists and dentists. They're always very thorough, friendly and competent! Chris D.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I cannot imagine any better care from Dr Loreen or Janice. She cares about our family and we highly trust and respect her. Thank you very very much. J.P.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I am a new patient to this office. Look no further for a dentist. This office treated me like I belonged there forever. The whole team made me feel welcome and comfortable. The knowledge and technology is what I was looking for. One thing in particular that I noticed in this office is the organized atmosphere and that the mix of age of employees is amazing how they get along. It is an office for anyone to feel at home at.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr. Larson has always treated me with immaculate and pristine care. She definitely knows her stuff, and gently and thoroughly explains all my options to me before we proceed with any treatment. The staff here has always also been very patient and kind to me. If you’re looking for a comfortable and fun place to go for dental care, I would look no further than this office!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Just came back from a cleaning. Loved it and the office! Emily was gentle and courteous. Dr. Larson and the team were attentive and answered my questions respectively.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

We've worked with Dr. Larson and team for several years now and have found her to be very professional, academic and always kind in her communications. If I lived in Regina I would most definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Amazing experience at this office, Dr Larson is talented, experienced and understanding. Her work is impeccable. She makes you feel at ease in the chair. All the employees make you feel comfortable. very professional and friendly environment. They’re usually on time for the appointment and it makes me feel my time is valued.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Larson for more than 25 years. She has always been very professional and caring. On entry to the office we are always greeted with a smile and by name. The dental team from entry to exit is always couteous and efficient. Dr. Larson and all of her employees are well trained and very up to date on new technology and treatment. I hope she won't retire for a very long time as I would like my grandchildren to have the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Larson and her amazing group of employees! Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I recently had a hygiene visit and the receptionists were very helpful with arranging my appointment around my schedule. The hygienist, Emily, was very gentle but thorough and my exam with Dr. Larson was the most detailed and complete I ever had! Very friendly and helpful office staff!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018