Ratings for Dr. Loreen Larson

Omg - has anyone dealt with Janice in this office. She is the worst person to deal with the public. Fire her, please!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

This office Is horrific! Dr.Larsen is extremely rude and not at all personable. Not the attitude someone in this field should exude. Reception is no better. Not to mention how long you wait before you even start treatment.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have never met a more helpful, up to date, brilliant dentist. I hate going to the dentist so much but she fixed three crowns in my mouth and made them feel just like my very own teeth. She takes the time to figure out what's wrong, what you want and makes it happen. I am so glad I found her. Her assistant was awesome as well.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Horrible dentist, she puts people threw her office like cattle

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I went to Dr. Larson monthly for nearly 4 years. I've never met such an unfriendly dentist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

I don't like her at all! She is horrible with kids and she is not helpful. I think she is very rude and a selfish women

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Welcome to the machine. This office is more concerned with how many people it can churcn through and how much money it can make for the shortest amount of time possible. The initial receptionist is terribly rude and sarcastic. The hygenists with the exception of a very few are spoiled rotten obnoxious brats especially Dr. Larsons assistants. The shining stars of that office are Pearl and Dr. Nguyen. Those two people alone are professional, polite and actually take an interest in their patients rather than making sure their make up is in place and teetering around on spiked heels looking like a semi high priced escort.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

The blonde receptionist is absolutely rude and ignorant. Dr. Larson does not address problems especially with children. I have requested help for tooth pain many times and have been written off many times with the comment "use sensodyne". Dr. Larson spends more time socializing with her assistants than she does listening to her patients and I am getting tired of being ignored in favour of what was on t.v., whose computer is better and who went to the better get together or when they will be going to Las Vegas again for a "conference". Morgan needs to be held accountable for her lousy treatment of patients and the way she speaks to them. Morgan and Dr. Larson combined are costing that office patients, but then maybe with what they charge it doesn't matter.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

This is the worst dentist in Regina! She did fillings on my daughter a while back and then my daughter had nothing but trouble. We went to a different dentist and his question to us was..."who did this mess?" Unbelievable!!! Her chairside manner leaves a lot to be desired, also. If she treats her own child like she treats other children, I feel very sorry for him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

I dislike going to the dentist until I met Dr. Larson. I have had extensive work done by her. She has always been very patient and ensures that I am very comfortable during he procedures. I have had multiple root canals, crowns, fillings, etc and I have no complaints about the work she has done. She is the first dentist I have seen that I have been willing to go back to. My husband now also goes to her. He went to get a filling done and the freezing would not take. At one point he pretended that it froze just so that they could get on with it and they started working. She noticed right away that he had lied about the freezing and she stopped working and they did not proceed until he was frozen. We both will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009