Ratings for Dr. Warren Tompkins

Very Knowledgeable, Likes to talk a lot but helps make you feel at ease. His staff are warm, friendly & when issues arise, are very accommodating!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Tompkins says it like it is. He was not afraid to tell me what was wrong with my mouth when I had had the run around from other dentists! Really appreciate his knowledge and willingness to diagnose.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

He is an excellent Dentist! Due to a rare health condition I have alot of problems with my teeth. Previous dentists' solutions were just to pull each tooth as it broke. He was the first to actually try to fix my teeth. I spent hours and hours in his chair, numerous root canals and much work was done and he managed to make some very unpleasnt procedures very bearable

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr.Tompkins has been our family dentist for over 15 years.His staff members have always been excellent;extremely helpful and knowledgeable.He is also knowledgeable,pleasant,helpful and very particular about hygiene.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

He came to see me on a Sunday when I could not get anyone else in southern New Brunswick to see me even though I was in Pain. He got me out of pain and I came back to get a "painless" root canal done. I will be switching dentists. Very compasionate. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

I credit Dr. Tompkins for my daughter having any teeth left at all. She was so afraid (after a VERY unpleasant episode with another, horrible dentist) that I could barely get her in the building, let alone in the chair. He did not seem to be the least bit impatient or annoyed by her terrible behaviour. He handled my daughter in such a way, that she was almost instantly calmed and a few visits later Dr. Tompkins was giving her needles without her even knowing. He has a great instinct for children and nervous mothers as well. When he was going to give her a needle, he, very tactfully, suggested that perhaps I should leave the room, knowing that my anxiety would effect my daughter. I felt very comfortable doing this, knowing that she was in good hands. One hygenist, in particular, had helped him in calming my doctor and he always makes sure it is her who helps him when he is working on my daughter. And she is wonderful, also. Great staff, all around!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

I have been seeing Dr Tompkins for a while now and he is a very brilliant dentist. He is always nice and respectful. As well, he deals with your issues promptly. I've never had a problem with him and will continue to see him. I would highly recommend this dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Seems like a nice person, had a rootcanal done by him, it feel apart after 4 years.I never went back.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Warren Tompkins, has been my dentist for about 10 years now. He is a great dentist. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He is very nice and takes the time to listen to your concerns. For anyone that is afriad of dentists, I would recommend him as a dentist. OHHH P.S HE ISNT HARD ON THE EYES

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007