Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Loo

I have seen Dr. Loo for several years for my diabetic conditions and neuropathy. We discussed the benefits of his in-office M6 robotic laser for reducing and possibly reversing neuropathy. I have completed 35 treatments and my numbness and tingling have improved by about 70%. I also feel safer when I exercise and drive because I can feel my feet much better. My quality of life has improved tremendously. Plus my PCP is pleased because I am exercising more and my blood sugar levels are improving. Unfortunately, insurances do not cover the laser treatments. But for me, the cost was worth it!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I consulted with many surgeons before deciding on Dr. Loo to fix my "stiff big toe joint". The surgery was discussed in detail. Unlike the other surgeons, he did NOT want to fuse the joint which is what I was hoping for. The surgery went exactly as planned. Dr. Loo put an Amniotic stem cell graft into the joint and also injected stem cell during the surgery. I had virtually no pain or swelling after the surgery. I wore a boot for 12 days as planned. I also did in-office robotic laser treatments after surgery which also seemed to decrease pain and swelling. Highly recommend Dr. Loo!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Loo a few years ago. I moved and had to get a new podiatrist. I have been trying to get copies of my records sent over to my new doctor. This has been going on for 3 plus weeks now and a lot of excuses from office manager. Just to let you know GOOD LUCK on getting your records IF YOU NEED them.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I ruptured my Achilles tendon while playing tennis. I saw an orthopedic surgeon who was had no personality and seemed unsure about doing surgery. I was referred to Dr. Loo. Boy what a difference. His office staff was amazing. Dr. Loo was funny, confident, and very straight forward about the surgery, including the pros and cons. He even gave me the option of a TENS unit for post-op pain so I would take less pain pills. Surgery went great and I had very little post-op pain. Dr. Loo is awesome and I would give him more than 5 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Loo is one of the most caring, knowledgable, and honest doctor I have ever known. He treated me with courtesy and respect, answered all of my questions and was never too busy to take time to reassure me about the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Loo! He's an amazing Dr., very knowledgeable. I've seen a few Dr's before seeing Dr. Loo, they left me feeling very uncomfortable about their treatment for my issue. Dr. Loo was spot on with my diagnosis. He offered me an alternative to cortisone, something all natural! With in 24 hours I was feeling 90% better. I will definitely be seeing him again and recommending him to other people!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Please do not waste your time going to this doctor. His staff is rude and he keeps you waiting. I waited for 1 hour in the waiting room and then another 35 minutes after I was in the exam room. The exasperating thing about waiting was I was the only patient there. I was being seen for plantar fasciitis, He treated the problem with an injection and then after a mere 5 minutes sent me on my way. I found out later that after receiving an injection the patient should be monitored for at least 30 minutes. He was not sensitive at all to the pain I was feeling and did not explain other treatment options. I felt he was rude and really does not care about treatment options other than the fast fix (such as an injection) or how you feel as a patient. He said that this should cure it and I would not have anymore pain. He was wrong...the pain is back and worse then ever. Needless to say I will be using a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Had a very good experience with Dr. Loo, he is definitely a great podiatrist. He is very friendly and knowledgable, His staff is great to, I had both my feet done this year, and they are 100% better. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I had been to 5 Dr.'s for my bunions before finding Dr. Loo. I'm so glad I waited and picked him for the surgery. The others all seemed wishy washy and not very positive about the process. I gave up for a couple years before I started looking again. Dr Loo clearly knows what he's doing from the moment he starts talking. He made feel comfortable and at ease with the entire process and answered all my questions without rushing me. He gave details and drew pictures to make it all clearer. My bunions were very bad and required an extra procedure and I knew exactly what to expect. Best of all, I have not experienced ANY pain. Zero. I believe thats due to Dr Loo's expertise and skill (and following his post-op instructions). I am sending my mom there too. Oh! He's also very personable, concerned and has a great sense of humor. Bonus!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Loo is an awesome Dr. with an amazing staff. He took the time to listen to what I had to say. He gave me multiple treatment options and answered all of my questions with confidence. His office was very efficient and I can't wait to go back...I'd recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Gregory T. Loo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Double Board Certi

• Spanish
  • Persian

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)