Dr. Gregory T. Loo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Loo

Dr. Gregory Loo surgically removed a bone spur from the top of my left foot. The surgical facility was excellent and Dr. Loo did a terrific surgery. I had absolutely no pain or discomfort from the surgery and it has healed very well. A top surgeon, in my opinion. I would highly recommend Dr. Loo.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Loo is an incredible podiatrist and surgeon. Unfortunately, I've had to have 4 different surgeries do to hereditary issues and wearing high heels. Dr. Loo performed all 4 surgeries and I haven't any issues with healing or recurring problems. He is a very professional doctor and has a great bedside manner. I trust his knowledge and skills, I would definitely call him if I need foot surgery again. I've referred Dr. Loo t o several people who have had great results. He is the best, I would only recommend Dr. Loo! :)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I’ve gone to 4 other podiatrists and even had surgery with one of them with a not so great outcome. I feel so grateful to have found Dr. Loo. I love his knowledge and education he’s provided me. He did surgery on my right foot and I am so pleased. I hope in the fall to do my other foot, now that I found someone who knows what he’s doing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I went to Dr. Loo for a second opinion because I was not pleased with how I was treated when I saw a different podiatrist for extreme pain in my left foot. Dr. Loo talked with me, not at me, asked me questions about my injury, and discussed how I was treated prior to this visit, all before he even examined me. I appreciated his attention to me, the patient. After x-rays and 45 minutes of his educating me on why my injury happened, my options, and realistic expectations, he treated me with a naturopathic injection and taught me how to correctly tape my foot to help with the healing. I am so impressed with Dr. Loo's bedside manner and knowledge. I am happy to make him my new podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have seen Dr. Loo for several years for my diabetic conditions and neuropathy. We discussed the benefits of his in-office M6 robotic laser for reducing and possibly reversing neuropathy. I have completed 35 treatments and my numbness and tingling have improved by about 70%. I also feel safer when I exercise and drive because I can feel my feet much better. My quality of life has improved tremendously. Plus my PCP is pleased because I am exercising more and my blood sugar levels are improving. Unfortunately, insurances do not cover the laser treatments. But for me, the cost was worth it!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I consulted with many surgeons before deciding on Dr. Loo to fix my "stiff big toe joint". The surgery was discussed in detail. Unlike the other surgeons, he did NOT want to fuse the joint which is what I was hoping for. The surgery went exactly as planned. Dr. Loo put an Amniotic stem cell graft into the joint and also injected stem cell during the surgery. I had virtually no pain or swelling after the surgery. I wore a boot for 12 days as planned. I also did in-office robotic laser treatments after surgery which also seemed to decrease pain and swelling. Highly recommend Dr. Loo!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Loo a few years ago. I moved and had to get a new podiatrist. I have been trying to get copies of my records sent over to my new doctor. This has been going on for 3 plus weeks now and a lot of excuses from office manager. Just to let you know GOOD LUCK on getting your records IF YOU NEED them.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I ruptured my Achilles tendon while playing tennis. I saw an orthopedic surgeon who was had no personality and seemed unsure about doing surgery. I was referred to Dr. Loo. Boy what a difference. His office staff was amazing. Dr. Loo was funny, confident, and very straight forward about the surgery, including the pros and cons. He even gave me the option of a TENS unit for post-op pain so I would take less pain pills. Surgery went great and I had very little post-op pain. Dr. Loo is awesome and I would give him more than 5 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Loo is one of the most caring, knowledgable, and honest doctor I have ever known. He treated me with courtesy and respect, answered all of my questions and was never too busy to take time to reassure me about the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Loo! He's an amazing Dr., very knowledgeable. I've seen a few Dr's before seeing Dr. Loo, they left me feeling very uncomfortable about their treatment for my issue. Dr. Loo was spot on with my diagnosis. He offered me an alternative to cortisone, something all natural! With in 24 hours I was feeling 90% better. I will definitely be seeing him again and recommending him to other people!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Gregory T. Loo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Double Board Certi

• Spanish
  • Persian

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)