Ratings for Dr. John A. Leon

Dr. Leon performed emergency surgery for a torn and displaced retina. We were referred to Dr. Leon by the ophthalmologist he was referred to initially. He quickly diagnosed the problem and, because of the severity of his injury, arranged for him to be operated on immediately. We had a long wait for an operating room to open up. Dr. Leon stuck with him and took him into surgery at 8:30 p.m. He came to see me at 12:30 a.m. looking like he was first starting his day. While my husband was in recovery, Dr. Leon had left the hospital leaving my husband in capable hands. But my husband was still uncomfortable so the nurse phoned him to see about pain meds. After she spoke with him for a time, Dr. Leon turned around and came back to the hospital. By then it was 2:00 a.m. He wouldn't quit until my husband started to feel better. From the surgeon himself (Dr. Leon), to the Anesthesiologist to the nurses in recovery, my husband was treated like he was royalty. We saw Dr. Leon again the following morning for a follow-up to surgery. I can't say enough about Dr. Leon and the professionals at Bassett.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. John A. Leon's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Cooperstown, NY