Ratings for Dr. Paul Verlaan

I started seeing Dr. Verlaan after a car accident. My chiropractor was on holidays and a friend referred him. I have not gone back to the other chiropractor. Dr. Verlaan is amazing! I always feel so much better after my adjustment/treatments and he really listens and communicates well. I would highly recommend him - he's the best.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

As I am thankfully in good shape for my 70 years, I go to Dr. Verlaan for maintenance just like a good car needs a regular tune-up. I am happy with the treatments and I like how he talks to me so that I know what he is doing in the process of his treatments as it makes me feel comfortable and not taken by surprise. I have much confidence in his chiropractic knowledge of how the body works.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I go to Dr. Verlaan to treat my back and neck problems due to an old car accident. I arrive with tightness & pain but leave the office feeling great and totally renewed! He's very knowledgeable & competent and I find his treatments are long-lasting & effective. I highly recommend Dr. Verlaan to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Good communicator and listens to his patients....experienced enough to adjust treatment to the needs of his patients...I see him regularly to stay healthy and use him when something is sore from sports or other stresses....and I take my kids who really like his massage and other techniques.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

We have been using Dr Verlaan for years. His bedside manner is terrific he is so helpful and knowledgeable. I suffer from sever migraines and have a lower sciatic his treatments are amazing. Our kids see him as well and have since birth. We have use several Chiropractors over the years and he is by far exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Verlaan helped me feel instant relief to my back and neck pain. His treatments are effective and last longer than other chiropractors that I have gone to see throughout the years.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

After my family doctor said that cracking the neck could lead to stroke, I asked Dr Verlaan not to do this to my daughter, but he refused as he believed he knew better. We have a new chiropractor now.

Submitted May 25, 2016

Paul taught me so well how to take care of my back through stretching and exercise, that I very seldom have any back problems anymore. He is amazing. And like some others mentioned, he is laser focused to relieve your problem. I went to chiropractors for years, who never totally solved my problem. Paul does.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I was referred to Paul two years ago and get ,Instant pain relief. My back thanks him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I have been to several chiropractors and have found his treatments to be the most effective. I get immediate and long-lasting relief of headaches and neck pain. I have recommended him to friends who have also had very positive results. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Paul Verlaan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Verlaan BSc, DC, FICPA Chiropractor Dr. Verlaan has been in practice since 1990, after graduating from Western States Chiropractic College (now University of Western States) with his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Prior to that he earned his BSc degree in Kinesiology at Simon Fraser University in 1986, and was a Licensed Massage Therapist in Oregon. He is a Fellow of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, and is certified in the Webster Technique. Growing up playing hockey at the North Shore Winter Club, Dr. Verlaan also played lacrosse, soccer and softball. He was a member of the Ski Patrol on Grouse Mountain, and the Oregon Sports Massage Team. He was formerly a competitive short track speed skater, and has completed 16 marathons and dozens of triathlons, including 4 Ironman events. His background has enabled him to treat athletes of all ages and abilities. Dr. Verlaan uses diversified chiropractic manipulative therapy, along with soft tissue massage, passive stretching and traction, Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique, trigger point therapy and other methods to effectively treat back and neck pain and headaches. These treatments are also helpful in alleviating pain, dysfunction and injuries to the extremities, such as shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, feet, elbows, wrists and hands. Home care such as rehabilitative exercises, stretching and strengthening, postural correction and ergonomic advice, and nutritional counselling are also provided. Custom orthotics prescription and gait analysis are available as needed. Dr. Verlaan is enrolled in the ICBC Chiropractic Program, so that new and existing patients who have been in a motor vehicle accident can receive treatment based on their needs with usually no costs to the patient. Dr. Verlaan has a general family practice, treating all ages and welcomes returning and new patients. Call 604 986-9355 to book an appointment. For Dr. Verlaan's personal website, visit www.DrPaulVerlaan.com Hours Tuesday 12 pm – 8 pm Friday 8 am - 4 pm Saturday 8 am - 12 pm

• English

• Simon Fraser University (Grad. 1986)
  • Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company