Ratings for Dr. Ivan Hunter

Dr Hunter is just all around-Awesome!!! He says it like it is!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

The staff are amazing. They know everyone by name and greets everyone by name with a smile that is genuine. Dr. Hunter takes time to talk which shows he is interested in me as a person not a patient that would make him money. I moved almost an hour away and still have him as my doctor. He has no problem taking a call to speak to a patient and I love that up until my grandfather past he still made a house calls to him. What an amazing man and doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

he is my father in laws doctor and is too old to be practicing medicine. He tells him want he wants to hear and is more interested in the idle chit chat about nothing. He doesn't have his chart on his desk for the appointment. He prescribes meds without updating blood work checks. I would not recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

DR Hunter has been my doctor for 34 years. He's compassionate, attentive, and caring. Always listening. My mother was his 4th patient when he opened his practice. Now he is my children's doctor. Great man. I don't know what my family will do when and if he retires.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr Hunter took me on after I moved here from N.S. I was very skeptical at first because I never really had a family Dr in the past. Over the years he has been truly the best doctor I could of asked for. He takes his time and listens to what his patients have to say. And his staff know each and every person that walks in the door by name. I don't know how many times my husband and I have needed to get in to see the doctor right away and the staff always squeeze us in when needed. They really are a great bunch and we appreciate all there help!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR CARING CONSIDERATE HELPFUL READY TO LISTEN ATTENTIVE TO YOUR PROBLEM NO MATTER WHAT IT IS

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

He's the best of the best. Dr Ivan brought me into this world, and I truly appreciate his no BS style. He's a trustworthy, good man who takes pride in his work. He's helped me through a couple of things. Simply said "I like him".

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Hunter has been a part of my life since 1982. He spends a lot of time with each person that comes into his office so if speed is a priority for you not the doctor. I have noticed over recent years he has been using pills as a crutch to cure things that could be adjusted with diet or life style change. That problably from the experience of knowning people dont usually change.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

He's our mother's doctor and recently she was admitted to the hospital and he was there - every day to check on her chart, which is over and beyond his call. He updated the family frequently about her condition . Above all, he is a 'caring' doctor. She is now back to her 'home' and we are sure Dr. Hunter will provide the care she needs.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. I. Hunter's all my life. He even delivered me back in 1979. He has been my family's Dr. for many years. He always talks with you, unlike most Dr's who just want to get you in and out. Dr. Hunter talks to you like a person. Most Dr's talk to you like you are a number.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007