Ratings for Dr. Ryan Greenfield

Whether you enter for the first time or the fiftieth time, whether you were to walk into the modest former office building or the present state of the art structure, you would experience the same confidence-building situation: the receptionists are welcoming and efficient and the setting reflects cleanliness and order. The norm is a timely honouring of the appointment time. The staff capably and warmly readies you for your consultation with the doctor, in my case Dr. Ryan Greenfield, a personable young professional. Consultation begins. No matter whether your interaction with Dr.Ryan concerns an annual check-up or an emergency, you will feel he values you as a patient and he has your best dental health at the forefront of his mind as he discusses the options. At 76- years -old the dental challenges can be many.: filling replacements, fractures, grinding of teeth/a need for a mouth guard, crowns,, braces,implants.All of these challenges Dr. Ryan and I have worked through with total success. Never have his examinations been cursory. Never has he given me just one option of treatment. Always he has been thorough. Always he has been sensitive to treatment costs. Always he has directed me to capable specialists when needed. One more very important observation about this particular dental practice: Dr. Greenfield sees himself as a coach of a professional team; he helps his team members build their confidence and encourages them to reflect a professional manner. Moreover, he enables his staff by ensuring their attendance at courses nationally and internationally. There is no question in this coach's mind: he will further motivate them by his own example, by his own continuing professional development and by being his staff's chief cheerleader. In better hands I could not be!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My wife, daughter and I all felt that there was a lot of pressure to have frequent tooth cleanings. I rarely saw Dr. Greenfield and when I did it felt like a very cursory exam, sometimes only a few minutes a year. He is affable enough and in fairness when I did have any problems he referred me to someone with the right skills. On one occasion when my daughter had just been fitted with braces and another dentist in the practice told her, that if she didn't keep her teeth clean the would have to rip out the braces. We found another dentist. This happened a few years ago.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Greenfield's office for over 10 years. The staff are very welcoming , knowledgeable, and professional. Dr. Greenfield is also very professional and thorough in explaining his procedures. After all these years I have yet to walk out of his office without having a great experience. Highly recommended!

Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Greenfield is an excellent dentist. He is young, smart and very professional. He is also very good with my young children, always taking the time to explain to them what he is about to do in a very calming manner before he begins a procedure. His staff is well trained, professional and always very nice. His hygienists are exceptional, best cleanings I have ever had, extremely thorough! I highly recommend Dr. Greenfield and his staff.

Submitted November 18, 2015

Our family has always felt we are in very good hands at Dr. Greenfield's office. Dr. Ryan is very professional and does a great job of putting one at ease before he begins a procedure. His staff is very friendly and the dental hygienists are very knowledgeable, always taking the time to educate on the importance of good oral health. I would highly recommend this dental clinic to anyone looking for excellent dental care in a professional, friendly environment.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Seem to push unnecessary treatments, appear to be very pushy in this area, it feels like I'm being giving a sales pitch every time I'm there. No knowledge of more natural treatments. Don't even mention that you don't want poison floride treatments, then they will give you a lecture that they heard from their drug reps and are not at all open-minded or educated in this area.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Submitted November 30, 2014

i am new to the office and have never had such a thorough dental visit. dr ryan was great. i had no idea i had gum disease and how that can affect my whole body. i cant wait to see the hygienist to have my cleaning!

Submitted October 15, 2014

money hungry.....what happens to the staff there different every time

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Great care when I had a recent emergency. I was taken well cared for and I fully trust the entire team. Now that my children are going to Greenfield Dental we have 3 generations of our family who are patients at the office and have always been happy with amazing dental care!

Submitted July 22, 2014