Ratings for Dr. Muktar Haidar

is incapable of establishing a proper diagnosis because of his low level of intelligence and skill. this hack preformed a minor surgery on me and I almost bled to death because he has no idea what he is doing. and when I dislocated my shoulder and went in to the walk in he tried to say it was a sprain and didn't send me for an x-ray or anything else and didn't tell me what level of work was able to do with this injury. and because of his mis-diagnosis no other doctor I saw would send me for any tests to find out what the injury actually was, and I told both them and him I thought I dislocated it. then the understated my level of pain and tried to say it was in my head. and it never got better and I was taken off wbc illegally without a hearing even though I was still in pain and unable to work at the level required for my job. and because of him I got F'd over my wbc and my employer I was supposed to have a job to return to and was let go illegally. and if I didn't have a job to return to wbc was required to find me a new job or provide me with training to find a different field of work. and the did not and wbc knew I didn't have a job to return to days before I was taken off of it , because my employer asked wbc permission to terminate my job when I returned before I was taken off because of issues with my modified duties. they never gave me modified duties and made me preform tasks that I shouldn't have been doing that kept making my injury worse. and neither wbc or the doctors I saw would do anything about it and thought it was perfectly ok for them to do that. and wbc is so stupid the recorded all of it and all of their conversations with my employers and the doctors I saw and put it in my case file. because of this doctor I lost my job and am out compensation for my injury and training I could of got free of charge not to mention all the lost income from me not working. it is also worth noting that Haidar never told me what level of modified duties I was able to preform at work or if I was capable to work at all. and when wbc tried to contact him for months he ignored them and refused to return their calls. and when I tried to call the associate clinic to talk to him they wouldn't let me talk to him and said they had no way to get in contact with him even though he works there. and when I tried calling to see who was working the walk in so I could go in there to talk to him they wouldn't tell me who was working that day and lied and said they weren't allowed even though every other clinic that has a walk in tells you who is working that day. and when I tried to call him personally they wouldn't let me talk to him and wouldn't get him to call me back. and they also wouldn't let me make an appointment with him so I could see him. and my dislocated shoulder remained untreated and undiagnosed and in pain for 5 years before a doctor would look at it seriously. and wbc wont recognise it now or do anything about it. and when I saw another doctor at the same clinic he wouldn't send me to have surgery preformed on it to fix it and understated the level of my injury and jut told me to go to physiotherapy that I would have to pay for my self when wbc should be covering it. also my other shoulder is slightly dislocated from my work injury and does the same things just not to the same extent. and I can not preform physical labor without being in pain wich I have to do on a regular basis. also these doctors think that the family farm that I returned to work at after losing my other job doesn't qualify as work or a job because I do work for my family. I do more actual work in a day than these fat lazy doctors have done in their entire lives. and they think that they are better than people that live in rural areas because they live in a urban area. this a-hole got away with what he did and is still in the medical field. he should return to his country of origin where they obviously have lower standards of medical practice. all he is doing here is mis-diagnosing people and ruining their lives and careers. and getting away with it because doctors are never held accountable for their actions unless you sue them financially or complain to the news and even then they are still allowed to practice and ruin more lives. and if their actions kill people they just get a slap on the wrist and face no repercussions... and its just an oops...

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Awful! Worst doctor I have ever seen. Came into ER, with very specific instructions about what to be done (from my own doctor, who was on holidays). He didn't even look at what should have been done. I came in with a diagnosis, and he tried to re-diagnose me instead of giving me life saving medication. Good thing the nurses were wonderful, or I wouldn't be here to tell this story. It is way past time to retire!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

He is the best surgeon we have ever had. He has done 2 surgeries for me over the years, and both went extremely well. Even the nurses at the hospital said his surgical patients do better than with other Dr's. His only downside is decreased office hours so he is hard to see.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Stay away!!! I saw Dr. Haidar for severe migraine headaches that were changing in nature. He didn't listen to my concerns, and instead threw down prescription samples and told me to come back when my hands went numb after I told him about the facial numbness I was having!!! Turns out the prescription samples he gave me clearly state in bold letters NOT to take them if you are experiencing numbness with your migraines as it can cause a stroke!!! He is such a bad Dr!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

I found Dr. Haider to be a very competent doctor. I think that some people may mistake his straight forwardness as being uncaring, but I don,t. Just because he doesn't sugarcoat things doesn't mean that he is not a good doctor. I had surgery performed on me by Dr. Haider and was very pleased with the care I received. I have had doctors who I thought were uncaring and there was quite a difference.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

SAW HIM FOR SEVERE HEADACHE. SAID NOTHING WAS WRONG. TURNED OUT I HAD HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!! WOULD NOT GO BACK TO HIM.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

He doesn't take time, doesn't listen, doesn't want to find out why there are on-going health problems or concerns. He said twice I had flu and I didn't. I knew I didn't. I said I had tonsillitis (and many times before I've had it) and he refused to give me antibiotics and refused to look down my throat. He said it's flu going around, then he gave me a prescription for antacids and said the pain in my throat is from heartburn, which I don't have. I went to another doctor the next day and he looked at my throat and said I had infected tonsils and pus oozing and that it would've been doing so for more than a couple of days to be in such bad shape. I wasted 2 weeks trying to get dr haidar to listen.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr Haidar has been my GP for about 25 years. We live in a small town and I have heard (rarely) of his mistakes, but don't all doctors (being human) make mistakes? Doctors in urban settings likely make just as many errors, but because of the population difference, few people are aware of them. Mike Haidar is a caring, compassionate doctor, and my biggest fear is that he will retire before I die!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007