Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Drake

We love Dr. Drake, his staff and office. Dr. Drake takes as much time as is needed to explain what's going on with our bodies. He sees my husband, teen age son, and me. He's kind, smart, and personable; very willing to refer us to specialists when necessary. His waiting room is never crowded. His staff remembered us after only one or two visits and asked about my son's dogs. When my elderly mom came to visit they saw her, too. We highly recommend Dr. Drake.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Drake is a great doctor. I had him for about 6 years and never had a problem with him. The front staff and nurses are very helpful and nice. Dr Drake is a very smart man and answers all of your questions and gives you examples of situations and thoroughly explains his diagnosis or concerns. The only disadvantage to having him as a doctor is the wait time. I wait on average about 1-1.5 hours after I schedule an appointment with him. I think the shortest amount of time I ever waited for him was only 50 minutes. So if you make a 9am appointment expect to be there until at least 10:30 or 11am. Other than that he is a great doctor, but needs to work on being more efficient and not keep the patients waiting so long.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Edward S. Drake's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Placentia, CA