Ratings for Dr. Shahab Minnassian

I am a PCOS patient of Dr. Minassian's. My case was very hard to diagnose, but he worked diligently to make sure I received the correct treatment and, more importantly, understood the disease myself. He provided names of books to further my knowledge. He was the first OB/GYN (after 3 other failed attempts) who could solve my problem and listened to my concerns. I always receive prompt return calls from his office (same day). He is an expert in his field and a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

As a PCOS patient, I have been seeing Dr. Manassian for about 3 years now. As a specialist, he is very knowledgeable and informative. My treatment has been successful thus far. Unfortunately, as far as service-- it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to speak with anyone at that office!! On several occasions, I have gone weeks without my medication (I think the longest was a little over a month)! The prescription call-in lacked promptness, as well as any call backs regarding lab work and/or general questions. I recently called in some concerns of mine- I am experiencing major warning symptoms, those of a diabetic profile- and yet, my phone call has not been returned. Over the course of my 3 year treatment, I have not had one timely return, and never once, have I been able to speak directly to the doctor!!! If you are someone who would appreciate a presciption refill, and health related questions answered ASAP, seek another specialist!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2005