Ratings for Dr. Maro Oktanyan

I would give zero or "minus" stars if I had an option. And whenever you see 5 stars for them, please, be sure it's done by their own staff or family members! The worst place ever. And I didn't even see the doctor. The staff was terrible. I needed blood draw and TB test. The doctor hadn't come yet, and there were 2 ladies there, the younger one was probably the receptionist, and the older one was probably the nurse. They were talking to each other as well as on the phone about their personal problems all the time, while I was waiting. The younger lady told me she would take the TB test and if I noticed smth during the following days I just needed to call them. She said I didn't need to show up on the third day (as you should do when they take TB test) for them to check the reaction because I was Armenian and they trusted Armenians. In fact, it was December 23 and they were going to be closed after 3 days, so she didn't want problems. She took the TB test without washing her hands or wearing gloves. Then the nurse, who was by that time very busy with her personal problems came and took the blood. This was the worst experience I ever had. She didn't wash her hands (she just came from outside), no gloves, extremely painful, and after several days my arm was still blue, as if I got a serious injury. And as I lost my kindness she wanted to do as if smth harmful and said I NEEDED to come for TB test checking next day (though I always knew that TB test reaction is read at 48 and 72 hours). So she said so only because it was comfortable for her. So there was nothing serious and professional in this clinic. Extremely mean, rude, unprofessional, unclean and ignorant people. AVOID it for your own sake.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever met in my life, no kidding. Doctor doesn't care about you, staff is disorganized; you can tell the doctor is HORRIBLY out of touch. Really rude to new patients. Advice to doctor: take a refresher course in something besides writing prescriptions. AVOID.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Everything is good in this office but the docker doesn't have knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Very poor service. Stuff are very rough and impolite. Doctor doesn't have no knowledge. Only recommendation is medicine. I won't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

i like her sh is nice!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Maro Oktanyan's Credentials

• Yerevan Med Inst, Yerevan, Armenia (Grad. 1970)

Commercial Insurance Company