Ratings for Dr. Fred Aoki

Dr. Aoki is a nice man. He was the biggest waste of my time. For all of the people suffering from Lyme Disease or chronic illness, trust your intuition and seek open minded medical professionals.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Aoki is wonderful!! Very compassionate and thorough! He answers any questions you have, and is very good dr. He enjoys his research, mentoring and teaching!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Amazing Dr. He has restored my faith in knowledge based medicine, kind and gentle human being... thank you Dr Aoki.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Very impressed and I am not easily impressed, have a serious heart condition for 40 years so have seen every type of Dr but this Dr aoki is genuine, you feel he's here to help and put patient first. Called me on a Sunday before leaving for vacation, gave me plan outlining what he was going to do, tests needed. Kind, caring, professional, takes the time to listen and wants to get to source of problem. Willing to collaborate. Recommend him 100 %!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The kindest, most wonderful man. Embodies what all doctors should aspire to. Knows how to listen and knows how to treat. Reviews evidence, knows current practice including the most cutting edge. A scholar and a gentleman who treats all with dignity.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Took my elderly parent and had to wait a couple of hours at two different times. However, when we finally saw dr. Aoki he was very respectful, kind and considerate to my mother. He sent her for a variety of test and conferenced with her G.P. wth the results.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Told him of my 30 of 30 symptoms of lyme disease. Said it couldn't be...I asked why and he didn't have an answer. Dr said he wanted me to see 3 other specialists and have a CT scan....3 months later and he forgot whow he wanted me to see so I reminded him and now can't even get a call back from him or his secretary. Brutal I'm done with this guy

Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Aoki may well be wonderful for people with other diseases...but he passed his sell buy date when it comes to Lyme Disease. He is neither empathetic, nor sympathetic and completely without knowledge. I know of 9 individuals, all with Lyme and Coinfections (which he never talks about nor tests for) all of whom would say the same thing. If he is made head of the Lyme Disease arm of public health, we are all doomed.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Aoki is great! In my interactions with him many years ago, he was attentive, sensitive and humorous. He answered all my questions and provided me with additional resources. He is a great asset to the province of Manitoba.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Aoki is amazing. He was able to help me after years of seeing specialists that weren't able to do much..he's kind,courteous and helpful. He is also brilliantly knowledgeable but didn't talk down to me and yet put things in terms I understood. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015