Ratings for Dr. Fred Aoki

Another Lyme liar criminal. Discouraged testing I suffered 6 years from vaccine toxicity then spirochete in my system already in low concentration from camping trip I'm 2011 then exposure 2 June 2014 on my toe wax and Wayne 3.5 years til nov 205 but in wpg apartment with bed bugs tryi g to get help while family dr mr martens Barnes if st james clinic ran me around with amen clinic in the us for another 9 months and I had been treated for all on my own fkn guidance better than all these liars. F their licenses. If you need to lie to peolple go work somewhere else. You are failing your duties as physicians taking away from people's life and families and big pharma. And FDA. Government controlling you if you are ethical or not your are destroying people's lives health and families. World wide. They almost all deny this and the vaccines e toxity he told me was necessary I am not a high risk person. I know all the boosters you take when you are well but I as a healthy young 31 year old was recommended lithium carbonate fir child loss trauma depression in 2010 by another idiot at amen clinic when orotate and tryptophan had been fine and vit c. Liposomal. And gogi juice. No one get propper help in public Heath also discouraged further testing for Lyme as My igenix test was indeterminate and told me if I had several sexual partners. Which I only been involved with 1 fir 15 years then I could get other diseases and I was in dental so the mandatory vaccines required another tactic the gov. using to hurt peole cause guilian bar autoimmune problems chronic arthritis. Tentinitis. And a Myrad of other problems including mercury poisoning. Cadmium lead etc. They are total liars. Calgary Lyme dr encouraged further testing immediately with no fight assured me coinfections of Lyme can be in any double bitting vector. And boreillia as I know is in the gut of ticks piopsibly other vectors as well as namatodes that destroy brain and lymphatic systems. Do not listen to these fools. Punch them out if you are with someone at their office. This is destroying lives world wide and these play dumb Drs will all be accountable. All of them. There are other jobs. Manitibans should not even waste their time with public health here for almost anything as most Drs here are crap anyway. Manitoba is set up as a death trap for everything very few holistic centres and us holistic Drs getting muderers what does that tell you. This governments are getting out of line world needs Jesus and Lyme crime is very high in Manitoba and very little help. And not just for Lyme. I would go to nd wish I never set foot in public health period. Fir any issue very few decent medical Drs even in Manitoba. And if they are or psychiatrists are they are in private practice and not Canadian. Stay away from this liar thank god I wasted no more than 1 hour here cuz my fist would been down his throat if I did but he is in my justice list. All these liars are and especially the two assholes. Public health a total waste of 6 yeArs of my life. For everything do not go here go out of province or search us Drs. Check reviews they do not lie.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

The kindest, most wonderful man. Embodies what all doctors should aspire to. Knows how to listen and knows how to treat. Reviews evidence, knows current practice including the most cutting edge. A scholar and a gentleman who treats all with dignity.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Took my elderly parent and had to wait a couple of hours at two different times. However, when we finally saw dr. Aoki he was very respectful, kind and considerate to my mother. He sent her for a variety of test and conferenced with her G.P. wth the results.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Told him of my 30 of 30 symptoms of lyme disease. Said it couldn't be...I asked why and he didn't have an answer. Dr said he wanted me to see 3 other specialists and have a CT scan....3 months later and he forgot whow he wanted me to see so I reminded him and now can't even get a call back from him or his secretary. Brutal I'm done with this guy

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Aoki may well be wonderful for people with other diseases...but he passed his sell buy date when it comes to Lyme Disease. He is neither empathetic, nor sympathetic and completely without knowledge. I know of 9 individuals, all with Lyme and Coinfections (which he never talks about nor tests for) all of whom would say the same thing. If he is made head of the Lyme Disease arm of public health, we are all doomed.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Aoki is great! In my interactions with him many years ago, he was attentive, sensitive and humorous. He answered all my questions and provided me with additional resources. He is a great asset to the province of Manitoba.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Aoki is amazing. He was able to help me after years of seeing specialists that weren't able to do much..he's kind,courteous and helpful. He is also brilliantly knowledgeable but didn't talk down to me and yet put things in terms I understood. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Aoki needs to get his head out of the sand regarding Chronic Lyme Disease. Despite having tick bites and a multitude of symptoms that came on a month later and persisted for several months, he told me I just couldn't handle the average everyday stress that others can and told me to see a psychiatrist. I obtained his written report of the visit which contained many inaccuracies and downright lies. I am completely DISGUSTED in his denial of chronic lyme and his refusal to take my concerns seriously. I'm also flabbergasted that he would suggest seeing a psychiatrist despite obvious serious medical concerns without taking the time to rule out other diseases & conditions. I have been forced to fight this battle alone (although I know I am not the only one with the same experience), do my own research & seek treatment out of province. I am now being treated for Chronic Lyme and am on the road to recovery for a disease he told me was all in my head. This treatment from Dr. Aoki is extremely unethical, immoral & unprofessional and MUST change. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Submitted May 30, 2015

Takes the time to listen to your complaint in a professional manner, advises what needs to be done, keeps all other doctors involved apprised of the treatments required. Couldn't ask for a better bedside manner, either.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Very professional and knowledge. Amazing bed side manner. Friendly and easy to talk to, would recommend him

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014