Ratings for Dr. Joel Steed

Perhaps I hit a lucky day, but I did not have to wait at all. I was hoping to see a female but felt very much at ease. His demeanor is respectful and frank. You're fortunate if your GP gets you in with him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Steed just did my hysterectomy on March 9, 2017. I am only 45 years old and had many issues especially with fibroids, bleeding and clots. The procedure was great as he says it was textbook. My experience before the surgery was nothing but fantastic. He spent the time going over my options, providing me with the information. I went back a month later with questions which he answered completely which helped with my decision. I was able to get in within a couple months but waited til March as it fit better with work etc. All in all my experience with the clinic and Dr. Steed were great and I would recommend him to any ladies needing help in this area.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I cannot say enough of dr.steed! He delivered my twins and was so supportive of my decisions of wanting a delivery, he stayed late to ensure he would get to deliver them, rather than the next doctor!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

The blonde receptionist is soooooo rude and nasty!!!!! Why have someone like this working here

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I was referred to Dr Steed due to menorrhagia. He helped to stop the bleeding and then gave options that were available to me. Decided that a TLH was the best option, he was able to schedule me for surgery quickly and when it was time to operate he and his OR team were amazing. I was out of the hospital the next day and feeling amazing ever since. Great surgeon and wonderful beside manors.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

He is the best Dr. EVER. To many great things to say about him. He's done 4 out of 5 of my csections. He's put in an IUD. He has the best bedside manor of any Dr. I've been to. He actually cares. so grateful for Drs. Like Dr. Steed.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

He's the best of the best,I was very close to loosing my baby but I thank God I happened to come across him in the clinic....he immediately booked me for an emergency cerclage. His team is great they always answered my questions to my satisfaction. Will always refer anybody to him great gyn he is!!!!! May God bless the works of his hands.!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have nothing good to say about this arrogant, rude, idiotic "doctor". He is condescending, insensitive and always in a hurry. I have never felt as humiliated as I did in the 15 minutes I spent with him. I will just thank God he isn't my primary physician.

Submitted August 4, 2015

Had him with all 3 kids never delivered them but always came the next day into the room to check how it went! Great doctor

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Steed delivered my son and I thought he did an exceptional job. My son needed a vacuum assistance and had a lot of fluid in his lungs and ended up spending 4 days jn nicu...thanks to all the icredible staff at Peter loughheed things went very well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014