Ratings for Dr. Joel Steed

The blonde receptionist is soooooo rude and nasty!!!!! Why have someone like this working here

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I was referred to Dr Steed due to menorrhagia. He helped to stop the bleeding and then gave options that were available to me. Decided that a TLH was the best option, he was able to schedule me for surgery quickly and when it was time to operate he and his OR team were amazing. I was out of the hospital the next day and feeling amazing ever since. Great surgeon and wonderful beside manors.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

He is the best Dr. EVER. To many great things to say about him. He's done 4 out of 5 of my csections. He's put in an IUD. He has the best bedside manor of any Dr. I've been to. He actually cares. so grateful for Drs. Like Dr. Steed.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

He's the best of the best,I was very close to loosing my baby but I thank God I happened to come across him in the clinic....he immediately booked me for an emergency cerclage. His team is great they always answered my questions to my satisfaction. Will always refer anybody to him great gyn he is!!!!! May God bless the works of his hands.!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have nothing good to say about this arrogant, rude, idiotic "doctor". He is condescending, insensitive and always in a hurry. I have never felt as humiliated as I did in the 15 minutes I spent with him. I will just thank God he isn't my primary physician.

Submitted August 4, 2015

Had him with all 3 kids never delivered them but always came the next day into the room to check how it went! Great doctor

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Steed delivered my son and I thought he did an exceptional job. My son needed a vacuum assistance and had a lot of fluid in his lungs and ended up spending 4 days jn nicu...thanks to all the icredible staff at Peter loughheed things went very well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I am agree with another patients. He is not really helpful. They just want to do whatever they want. They dnt realize patients conditions.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

An excellent doctor. He did my first C-section and did a great job. He was there in a hospital when I had a second baby but his shift was over. Overall a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I was in the hospital to deliver my baby, when things took a sharp turn. My doctor called in other doctors to see what was going to be done. She said dr steed is the best and I have nothing to worry about.. Well she was right, he is amazing, calm, comforting, soothing and very knowledgeable. Dr steed informed me my babies heart rate was dropping and we would have to do an emergency C-section. He explained everything to me and took me to the OR. With in minutes he was at work, and delivered my healthy baby boy. The next day he came to check up on me, asked how I was doing, feeling, how baby was, and if I had any questions. All I had to say was thank you. He took a situation that was very scary and made it very calm and relaxing for me. My scar is clean cut and healing great, small and hardly noticeable! Thank you Dr steed!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014