Ratings for Dr. Satish K. Mongia

He is so nice and helpful, he listens to you and really tries to figure out problems. My mom goes to him for MS help, and once she let it slip that I get horrible migraines, he pretty much told her "You bring here here-nobody needs to live with that-nobody", and I was in with her at her next appointment. He even gave her sample medicines for me to try when I got migraines before the appointment. He sees my mom and I at the same time usually, jokes around a little, but isn't afraid to get serious about some things. He's willing to test for anything that might cause pain or issues, ranging from MS to hepatitis to anything, and he was happy to tell me I'm just really prone to migraines. He is willing to be lenient about the pills I take, if I feel I'm taking too much I'm allowed to cut down and find a dose that works perfectly with me. I really don't know what I'm going to do once he retires.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Satish K. Mongia's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1962)

Top Hospitals in Jamestown, NY