Ratings for Dr. H. Abraham Kryger

Dr. Kryger is an excellent doctor, always ready to help. He will make time for you, working extra hours if necessary.Tristan, his assistant, is very capable. We have been working with Dr. Kryger for about 25 years, and hope to stay with him for another 25.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

I am 53 years old and Dr. Kryger has been my primary doctor for 13 years. He helped me quit smoking and educated me on several relevant health issues. Dr Kryger is experienced, knowledgeable, organized, efficient, and keeps updated on new medical practices and information. He is open-minded with respect to non-traditional treatments and is very accessible. No "big money" designer office here. His office is full of handy helpful brochures for various illnesses and treatments. His "old school" focused, professional, quality service becomes warmer over time. Receptionist, Sherie has been fabulously sweet, thoughtful, and gracious as well over the years. I would highly recommend Dr. Kryger to anyone wanting caring, high quality, easily accessible care, with optional natural and holistic remedies when appropriate, in a personal and direct manner. You will NOT be treated as a number at this practice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

In comparison to my previous doctors, I find Dr. Kryger helpful and assertive to my benefit. Has brought down my blood pressure with an effort of changing various medications which my last doctor did not seem to follow up. Very informative on my condition and validated by my family members in the medical profession. Final note, I do appreciate his bedside manners.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Kryger is thorough in his examination. He spend time getting to know his patients. Always willing to spend time to answer question during the appointment.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Gave me the latest information on the use of Hormone Replacement Therapy. By reducing the amount prescribed by another doctor a year prior to this visit, Dr Kryger has given me the opportunity to feel much better all the way to great every day!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

A very compassionate yet knowledgeable doctor who is at the forefront of the whole issue of andropause. I would highly redommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Kryger is practical, logical and well versed. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for real answers to your health issues. I've been seeing him for one year and am 100% satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. H. Abraham Kryger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1973)

• Bcbs Illinois