Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Ross

I've been seeing Dr. Ross for 22 years. She has delivered and cared for my two children. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and a very caring person in general. I will hate the day when she announces her retirement. I have referred a coworker to Dr. Ross as her GP does not do maternity. My colleague loves Dr. Ross and hopes to have her as her GP after her child is born. I know all the staff by name and find that they are great!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Ross since I was 12 years old. Unfortunately, I have never had the best experience with her. She is very quick to dismiss problems or concerns that I have brought to her attention and she does not have very good bedside manners. I rarely see her smile. Not to mention, there have been two occasions where other doctors have diagnosed me with problems I have gone to Dr Ross about. Now that I have switched doctors my new doctor noticed my last 3 blood work reports my b12 was extremely low!! NOTHING was said to me regarding this, every time I got blood work I never heard about it again! I do NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Been going to her since i was 3 years old, she has birthed my two children and they lover her too, she has been so kind and understanding towards me and my family, my entire extended family see her as well, i will be so sad when she retires!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr.Ross is amazing she listens she does all the tests that are needed. She gives great advice and will let you know what she thinks. I told her she was not allowed to retire, I'd never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've been a patient since she pulled me out of my mother, she has a lot of knowledge and is very collected and careful with what she does in her practice. blessed to have a gp that knows exactly what is the safest way to treat things

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

very professional have been.A.patient since 1988 and Ihave no complaints about any of the dr.s And over the years I have seen them all at least once .The Staff are very pleasant always caring And informed. BEST. Doctors office in tri cities area.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

This doctor goes above and beyond. The only complaint I have is that her practice is full and I only got to see her as a maternity patient (my doctor no longer sees pregnant patients). I had a very difficult first pregnancy and had to be referred to BC Women's but she saw me during my second pregnancy and helped me make a very difficult decision in having a repeat C-section. She even came to my scheduled C-section and helped deliver my baby! Then to top it off she came to the hospital the next day to check in on me and baby. 5 star +++++ service. Wish there were more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Most amazing doctor in the world. She really cares and takes all the time needed. She listens to you and takes your wishes into account. I won the lottery by getting Dr Ross. I am so grateful for all she does for my family. My health is as good as it is even with all my medical issues because of Dr Ross. I have seen some of the other doctors on this top ten list and there is no way they should be ranked higher than Dr Ross. She is the best doctor out there and if you can ever get her to take you as a patient then do so.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Kathleen Ross's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Ross for 22 years. She has delivered and cared for my two children. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and a very caring person in g..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Ross since I was 12 years old. Unfortunately, I have never had the best experience with her. She is very quick to dismiss problems or conc..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been going to her since i was 3 years old, she has birthed my two children and they lover her too, she has been so kind and understanding towards me and my fami..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ross is amazing she listens she does all the tests that are needed. She gives great advice and will let you know what she thinks. I told her she was not allo..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Please someone post an address and phone number of Dr. Kathleen Ross. We love to see her for my wife pregnancy. Pls a,s,a,p. Thanks. "

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient since she pulled me out of my mother, she has a lot of knowledge and is very collected and careful with what she does in her practice. bless..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very professional have been.A.patient since 1988 and Ihave no complaints about any of the dr.s And over the years I have seen them all at least once .The Staff..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "One of the receptionists is really rude ALWAYS. But I have been seeing Dr. Ross since I was a kid, she's so great!!"

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor goes above and beyond. The only complaint I have is that her practice is full and I only got to see her as a maternity patient (my doctor no longer..."

October 18, 2014