Ratings for Dr. James R. Morris

A friendly facade doesn't make up for lazy diagnostics & a failure to keep up with contemporary advances in medicine. I expected more from him & Greenwich Hospital. It's like going back in time 20 years. I too was misdiagnosed, which is all the more disappointing because I THOUGHT he was listening to me. You may be assigned to this doc at GH so take things with a grain of salt.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

This doctor misdiagnosed my condition by attempting to piece together questionable signs that that had no basis of fact so that he could form a diagnosis! It was as if he was grasping for ANY sign that could potentially lead to such a diagnosis. I subsequently was evaluated by another Neurologist associated with a major medical facility and was accurately diagnosed and treated. In my opinion this doctor's communication style is infantilizing and condescending. Based on my experience I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. James R. Morris's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Greenwich, CT