Ratings for Dr. Bruce P. Hector

Worst experience with a healthcare professional/company in my entire life. First: The office staff are extremely rude, unhelpful, untimely and had zero respect for me as a patient right off the bat. I was a patient of Dr. Bruce Hector's. For being the founder of the group, he is by far the most unprofessional and incompetent physician I personally have ever met. For the few months that I saw Dr. Hector, he failed to provide me with adequate care, and instead ordered unnecessary and duplicate treatment in one of his own facilities. My injury was of an orthopaedic trauma, and the course of action was to have surgery. However, throughout the many appointments, Dr. Hector never told me that he wasn't capable to perform the required procedure, and instead continued to order the alternative treatments physical therapy, and extremely powerful narcotics, billed straight to my insurance. I still have no clue as to why he continued to see me, knowing that he wasn't going to perform the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Great doctor. Knows about everything. Knows it all.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Bruce P. Hector's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Hills, CA