Ratings for Dr. Nourollah Danialypour

wish there were minus stars does not even deserve one star caled when i was ill 3 times would not make an appointment told to wait in line at least2 hours before they opened and hope i was one of ten as they would only see ten people,,, hello i am sick.......wound up in the er and was admitted to the hospital

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Danialypour's clinic (Watt Avenue Medical Clinic) is beyond filthy. Fly's everywhere in the waiting room, noticed dry blood and fluids on the floors. Wait is usually about an hour. The worst is Dr. Danialypour is unfriendly, demeaning and stubborn. Doesn't explain his reasoning behind anything and isn't clear with patients. I would highly avoid this physician.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Very Knowledgeable. Reasonably priced which is why so many people waiting.Get there early. Could used a bigger office and waiting room though.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. didn't listen to me. I waited to see the dr. for over four hours,just so he could be rude to me and not listen to what my problem was and do nothing to treat me. He told me to deal with it,and come back next week and he would treat me then. He was rude, and did not treat me at all. He sent me away sick and really upset. Please save yourself the time and energy and go to a real doctor..

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Nourollah Danialypour's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1968)