Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Lieberman

Dr Lieberman. Is a caring , talented and compassionate Dr. The staff is amazing, best surgeon. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Best surgeon!!! Caring, compassionate takes genuine interest in patients. Explains everything in terms you can understand. Amazing Doctor!!! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Lieberman and his staff were very caring and nice. They explained everything and gave me lots of time. Excellent doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Lieberman has performed 2 surgeries for me. The first one November 2004 and my most recent 1 which was May 2014. The first surgery was more involved (larger surgical site, 2 lymph nodes removed and a skin graph for the surgical site) My pre-op, surgery and recovery were amazing. On both occasions he and his staff explained everything thoroughly and clearly from pre-op through my entire recovery. They promptly answer the phone and answer any questions. They were also exceptionally helpful in filling out paperwork needed for my absence from work and my work from home arrangements. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lieberman. He and his staff do a wonderful job with communication and that is exceptional considering we are talking about cancer diagnosis and treatment which can be very stressful times with the physician knowing much more than the patient. I have complete confidence in recommending Dr. Lieberman and having him do my second surgery is the evidence of this.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

My experience with Dr.Lieberman and his great Staff was truly amazing. Dr.Lieberman performed on me a bilateral inguinal open surgery with mesh. Dr.L is very knowledgeable, compassionate, informative and a warm friendly person. I would instantly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

My experience with Dr. Lieberman was only positive. I found him to be personable and thorough before and after, and most importantly, the surgery he performed (hernia repair that unexpectedly became a bowl re-section) was a success. I had a six day stay in the hospital after going in planning for an outpatient procedure. He and his staff took good care of me after the surgery in the hospital. I had a followup one week after discharge, and he and his staff explained everything to me and set a clear course of rehab. I will happily send anyone to him who has a similar challenge to me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Lieberman. His staff is very efficient. They know what needs to get done and they do it…the right way. My dad came into his office after he was diagnosed with Gastric Cancer and within 2 days his staff, scheduled all his tests, and the all doctor appointments. His office is truly the one stop shop for my Dad's disease. His staff also prepped us with everything we could expect from the week before and his recovery. Dr. L. is an excellent surgeon who took his time during my Dad's surgery and went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that my Dad will have a greater chance at survival. He took his time and removed everything that was needed and anything that may be susceptible to becoming diseased. My Dad had 85% of his stomach removed and was able to eat after 2 days and his incision healed very well b/c Dr. L took the time to do stitch up nicely. I am proud say that my Dad is still alive because of him and I am forever grateful to him. He is a doctor that leads by example.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

A skilled physician - very self assured. While please with his surgical work, I have found him impersonal and a tad arrogant. He was not receptive to questions. Would recommend for treatment but do not expect a personal interest.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I had a my gallbladder removed and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. His office staff is exceptionally compassionate and NY Cornell was fabulous.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I traveled to NYC to have Dr. Lieberman correct a failed hernia surgery that had been performed in Boston. I was referred to him by another surgeon who said he was the best. Corrective surgery is much more difficult than simple hernia repair, but Dr. Lieberman did a great job, and I am now 100%. His staff and office environment are also first rate.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Michael D. Lieberman's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1985)