Ratings for Dr. Warren Nishimoto

Dr. Nishimoto has been our family doctor for 10 years. He is wonderful. I have fibromyalgia, spinal problems and terrible arthritis. He cares about me as a person, not just a number, or a dollar sign. His Nurse, Elena, has been with him as long as we've been seeing him and she's a sweetheart, professional, friendly, and very observant. Doc has worked with me on meds available for me, my allergies and my condition, and while I see him every 2 to 3 weeks, he always asks questions to make sure other symptoms won't lead to other problems making sure things are not missed. He will even try alternative meds or therapies to aid my comfort, excellent doctor! Great personality, always cheerful, always compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

He is a very knowledgeble doctor who is compassionate to his patients when they are in pain. I have been seeing him for my back problems. He also has a very pleasant personality that keeps me smiling when I am in pain. I admire him, because he took the time to participate in the local American Cancer Relay program. I highly recommend Dr. Nishimoto even if you don't have a osteopathic problem.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Warren Nishimoto's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1991)