Ratings for Dr. Justin G. English

Dr. English has a wealth of knowledge and experience. He obviously stays well-informed about recent medical discoveries & trends. In addition, he is friendly and approachable. His receptionist, conversely, is off-putting, rude and inefficient. If Dr. English could find competent office help that conveyed a sense of compassion and even mustered a smile from time to time, his practice would benefit.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I've only seen Dr. English 2 times and the 2nd time he told me I was obese but didn't ask me my diet or anything, just told me I needed to lose weight. Which I already knew! I also found out that I have a thyroid issue and he says it has NOTHING to do with my weight issue. I don't think I feel comfortable with this Dr. anymore because he is not very helpful or supportive. Plus one of his staff ladies up front is not very friendly and I even had to wait 30 mins because she was late coming to work, because the Dr. wasn't in that week. Which made me late for my job! Ugh... not recommended...

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

My experience with Dr. English has been very good. Questions are answered and are welcome without being hurried. Phone calls are usually taken within a few minutes if he possible can. Very willing to explain results of tests and steps to be taken, if any. The office decor presents warm feeling as well as treatment rooms. Literature is available. Staff seems knowledgeable and will provide copies of tests if so desired, although online service will not be available for a few months. I am very satisfied with Dr. English and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Dr. Justin G. English's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1967)

Tufts