Ratings for Dr. Paul Handleman

I had stem cell treatments on both hips. Procedures were really quite painless. A very skilled doctor in giving injections. Easy going manner. I rate him very high and will be going back to him for any other treatments I may need in the future. Stem are the way of the future! Would rather repair my own parts if possible.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This is for my first consultation with Dr. Handleman about Regenexx. I am seriously considering getting the stem cell injections because he was much clearer than the surgeon who just wanted to cut into me just to "see" where the problem was (I had an inferior MRI). Dr. Handleman believes in stem cell therapy to actually heal the rotator cuff tear as opposed to just anchoring it to the bone and having your body hope to heal the tear. This therapy is state of the art and isn't covered by Insurance, but if you don't need surgery and it heals, than the money would be well worth it. I will post another rating after my therapy to let you all know how it went.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Paul Handleman's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Corte Madera, CA