You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mary Jackson

Dr. Jackson has been my mother's respirologist for many many years. Every single visit with her (either at the hospital or at her office) has been a positive experience. She is kind, caring, pleasant, good listener and thorough! She pays detailed attention to my mom's health condition(s) and takes the time to explain. I love her attitude towards her patients. She's a sweetheart. Thank you Dr. Jackson for your continuous support!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Very, Very good Doctor. Sticks with you until your condition is resolved/ or passes you forward to someone who is better informed of you condition. . Just love her dedication and caring.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

My specialist for years! Best qualities a dr can have. Does good research and educates me. Great personality.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Very kind and caring doctor always there when needed. Very knowledgable and explains things so any one can understand.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

EXCELLENT CARING AND COMPITANT. SHE DOES NOT GIVE UP UNTIL THINGS ARE WORKING RIGHT AGAIN.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Great part of the excellent team at St. Marys.Great organizer,got more test done in 8 days than I would of been able to get in a year on my own.Sent me to the right specialist who were also good at there job.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

She is very thorough and has a really good bedside manner. I love her.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

very caring rescoureful Dr professional and dedicated.the best at taking time to communicate the problems that I have found so far.so happy I ended up with her after ending up in emergency.Kitchener could sure use more specialist off this caliber!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Couldn't have been more helpful. Very knowledgable. Took as much time as was needed, did not feel rushed. Had complete faith in her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

May be knowledgeable, but in a hurry. Arrogant about herself. Unable to solve my problem so she washed her hands of me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Mary Jackson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates