Ratings for Dr. Arden Baker-Hadley

I took my infant daughter to Dr Hadley regarding food intolerance. All she did was use her electro machine which I have since discovered has very little good evidence that it works (in medical studies). I also felt she was rushed and was quite dismissive. I would not go back to her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Baker-Hadley misdiagnosed me. I would not never go back to her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Baker-Hadley the first time about 8 years ago. She was my last resort to help with my severe rheumatoid arthritis (I wanted to avoid so many rx meds). Thank god I found her. She helped me go into remission (it took me just over a year), and I've been in remission ever since. I do have the occasional flare up, but thanks to her advice, I know how to handle it before it goes too far. I have referred many people to her over the years, and everyone so far has commented on how intelligent & knowledgeable she is. The trick is, for people to listen to her and actually do what is recommended. If what you've tried isn't working, it's because different things work differently for everyone, sometimes it takes a few different things to figure each body out. She will continue to work with you to find success if you follow her guidance. There's no point in going to any ND if a person has no plans to follow through with recommendations, no matter how hard it is.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Arden Baker-Hadley has been a blessing to our family. She helped to figure out my child's food intolerances rather than having her put on medication for ADHD which is what other doctors would have done. I am thankful we found her and recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Arden is a fabulous Dr. She is very knowledgeable and listens to you when others won't. She helped diagnose my daughter with corn allergies and has helped reset my immune system after it was affected by mold. She even helped my 19yr old son who was very skeptical to say the least. He won't be going bald thanks to her.I highly recommend her if you are having problems and can't seem to pin point the source.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr Arden has been wonderful! For years I suffered several random annoying symptoms. She related it to an allergy to cow dairy. When I get this out my symptoms resolved. As well recently I became pregnant, we knew going into pregnancy I had low progesterone levels. She fit me in on her lunch break to make sure my levels were safe ongoing in my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I found Dr Baker at the point of complete despair and stress because of my daughter's failing health. What a relief it was when she could pin point my daughter's food sensitivities. Doctors told me my daughter had asthma and recommended an orange puffer (at the age of 12 months!!). Thank God I never used it for my daughter and instead looked a second opinion. Also, my daughter had what looked like a chemical burn on her bum - the doctor prescribed a special cream but never answered my question about the cause of this terrible burn. My daughter had to suffer this diaper rash/burn until Dr Baker told us to exclude all cow dairies from her diet as she was sensitive to cow milk protein. With Dr Baker's professional diagnosis, my daughter improved and was sick less often. Dr Baker also helped me when we could not get pregnant with a second baby. I took my new born son to her to check him right away and it was very helpful as well. Highly recommend. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

She was very accurate in her diagnosis and suggestions. My 10 month old son was losing weight and vomiting daily and we didn't know why. The pediatrician said he'd grow out of it. Dr. Baker gave us a list of foods to limit or omit and immediately my son turned around. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Overall, I wasn't impressed with Dr. Baker -- I went to her 2 or 3 times in all. At the first visit she was very nice and went out of her way to help me, but after that it was all downhill. I brought in a list of my symptoms that I had printed out... she barely glanced at them (she gives the impression that nothing you say actually matters -- it only matters if it agrees with her little machine she hooks you up to). And of course, after being hooked to the machine, it told her that indeed I did have the problems I told her that I had. This changed everything and she finally wiped the smug smirk off her face and started to come up with a treatment plan. So if you want an intuitive doctor, you are in the wrong place. If you are happy with a machine diagnosing you, then she's your doctor. This was my experience with her -- maybe she has improved in the past year though...

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I chose Dr. Arden after visiting this website. Yes I found her diagnosis helpful but I could not connect with her. I found her somewhat distant,not concerned & superficial. I saw her for several visits but it was not until I saw her interact with another patient while I was there that I saw a different side to her....a more engaging side with that patient. Even the other female doctor was more friendly and engaging when I was dealing with her. That cinched my decision not to return to Dr. Arden. I saw her and also my child. I feel it is important that you "click" with your doctor because it will promote a good realtionship.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012