Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Tenenbaum

He is an excellent doctor that listens to his patients and genuinely cares about addressing all of their concerns. He is an intelligent and highly skilled professional that is also kind and personable.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

My experience with Dr. Tenenbaum is contradictory to the below reviewer's. Dr. Tenenbaum is one of a handful of doctors left nowadays who actually spends the time to get to know his paitents and answers all our questions without rushing us out the door. He is very knowledgeable about his craft. "Rude" is simply not an adjective I would use for him; far from it! The only "con" is that his office is virtually impossible to get through to by phone. I always get the voicemail and it sometimes takes a few days for his staff to return my call. (I tried calling recently and got the prompt that his voicemail box was full. But, I called back later that day and got through to his regular VM. It would be nice to talk to someone live instead of having to leave a message, wait for them to call back (sometimes in my VM), and then calling them back. As a child of the "instant gratification" age, this can be frustating.) Yet, they still do call back most of the time. Other than the lack of live telephone interactions, I think that Dr. Tenenbaum and his staff are great!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I will never see Dr. Tenenbaum again. He and his entire staff are incredibly rude. I was told by two people there that I would not charged for an ultrasound and that my insurance would cover it, this was after seeing and taking a copy of my insurance card. AFTER performing my ultrasound, they are telling me they do not have an agreement with my insurance and are trying to charge me $175.00 for an ultrasound that I didn't need or want. I have tried to contact them to work something out and Dr. Tenenbaum does not respond. I find this to be FRAUD!! Thankfully when I called Blue Shield to file a complaint in regards to Dr. Tenebaum they were kind enough to reimburse me due to the Fraud. DO NOT LET THEM TALK YOU INTO TEST YOU DO NOT NEED SAYING THEY WILL BILL YOUR INSURANCE. IT'S A LIE!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Steven A. Tenenbaum's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Special Needs Plan