Ratings for Dr. Jeanne F. Ballinger

She removed my appendix about 5 years ago. She did a great job. I'd use her for any general surgery needs.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Ballinger was both professional and personable. Felt really assured in every way about the whole process of surgery, which can be a little nerve-wracking (even when minor, as mine was). She modified her original plan, and did less extensive procedure because she found it wasn't necessary when she went in. (Honest, huh?) My own mother would not have done a better job (if she had the skill, that is).

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Ballinger was part of the team God chose to save my life. She is a wonderfully skilled surgeon who skillfully removed 2 cancerous tumors and 14 cancerous lymph nodes. She squeezed me in at a very busy time of the year and although I was a new patient her and her staff were very caring. She came highly recommended by every medical person I spoke to and I can see why.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I must echo what others on this board have said about Dr. Ballinger. In my view, you couldn't possibly find a more skilled surgeon or a more genuinely caring doctor. I feel blessed beyond measure to have found Dr. Ballinger at a time when I needed surgery and could not recommend her more. Her office staff also is very nice and helpful, and her nurse, Paula, is wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

With the help from above, this lady saved my life! She is an amazing surgeon that is also caring. My condition was rare and Dr Jeanne Ballinger consulted with several specialist across the country. Without her knowledge, quest for more information, skill, and compassion, i wouldn't be here today to enjoy my family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Extremely happy with Dr. Ballinger. Very caring , concerned and well trained.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Ballinger was the answer to prayer. Having no doctor here as we recently moved from Ohio and Cleveland Clinic. Prior to surgery everyone I spoke with highly recommended her, even the doctors and nurses. She was an absolute jewel. I can not praise her enough. She was kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, skilled and treated me with the utmost concern. From the initial examination and through the surgery and avterwards, she exhibited a sweet gentleness. She answered questions and even took her time to call and convey results of tests quickly so that I was not sitting and worrying. She is a saint! Like I said, our church and many other churchs prayed for me and I was led, through a series of friends and my newly acquired primary doctor to Dr. Ballinger. There were propblems with my heart, but even through that situation, God answered prayer and the results of my tests are posted on our church bulletin board as a witness to the miracle that happened. Thank God for Dr Ballinger

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

If you're looking for an excellent surgeon, then here she is. I was needing to have colon surgery and decided to ask a handful of past doctors who they would recommend. Dr. Ballinger was the very first surgeon they recommended (all three doctors). I figured that was as good an omen as I was going to get and they were right. She was very nice, very thorough and explained everything that was going to be done in an appointment a week before the surgery. She has a manner about her that makes you feel very comfortable. Everything went as planned and I'm back to my old self. She's the best in town. Really... Ask around.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Ballinger was so helpful through my cancer treatments and surgeries. Iwould give her a grear reference. She was so helpful through the entire gamment of chemo/radiation and she did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

I had a tumor removed from my breast. Recovery time was awesome. She is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Jeanne F. Ballinger's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental