Ratings for Dr. Darwin J. Strickland

I was a regular patient with Dr Strickland for many years. Yes you had to wait a little longer to be seen but it was worth every minute. He was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Sometimes this would cause him to run late with other patients but he never rushed anybody out until he had completed the office visit. I called today to make an appointment and found out he retired. He will be greatly missed by myself and all the other patients he took care of. Hopefully I can find a doctor that took the time care for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I saw Dr. Strickland for over forty years he was my doctor from ninth grade into Nortglenn High School and then after I departed the military. He was always very very in depth on what ever you were in for he made sure that all means necessary we're taken. It might have taken time to see he but always made sure that you were not just rushed in and out he really cares about you. Now that he has retired I'm not sure I will ever find a doctor of his caliber. One more thing thank you sir for everything and hope you and your family are well. Michael M

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Strickland is amazing! He LISTENS which I think is the most extraordinary characteristic he has as a doctor. He's extremely thorough, kind, caring, and in my experience very knowledgeable. I would absolutley recommend him to ANYONE, and my family and I will not be seeing any other doctor while he is still practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr Strickland was my family doctor for most of my life until I moved to another state. It may seem like you're waiting forever, but Dr Strickland is extremely thorough and caring. Does he speak a little loudly? Maybe. But keep in mind, he deals with older patients who don't always hear all that well! (Geriatrics) I have no bad words against Dr Strickland...he's great! :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Darwin J. Strickland's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1960)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal