Ratings for Dr. Herbert L. Blatt

Dr. Blatt is a great doctor who knows his stuff! He and is staff are wonderful to work with and have always helped my family and I.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Blatt performed catarct surgery on both my wife and then myself (about a year later). We were happy with the results and follow-up and still see Dr. Blatt for regular exams.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Had a long ordeal, so had many appts. He would explain & be patient but got bogged down and left much to staff. Pleasant and conscientious, he zeroed in on his practice, so there was sometimes some confusion with organization. I had to be careful to follow through and not assume details taken care of. I liked him as a doc.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

His staff is awesome, but that's about all the positives I can say. I went in with Keratitis(inflammation). He seemed to not know what that was. Instead of opening a medical journal, he just threw antibiotics at it. Once an hour for 4 days. He also prescribed the most expensive drug out there. When I told him the treatment wasn't helping, he merely said to keep doing it. He's a very nice man and I'm sure he is an adequate doctor, but he missed the mark on this one pretty badly. Consider a second opinion if yours seems off.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

My wife & I have used Dr Blatt for many years. Always has time to explain your condition and needs. Never in a rush. Nurses and office help very nice. Only complaint is the wait. My wife has had both eyes operated on with excellent results.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Great doctor! Nice, knowledgable, and caring. He was very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Blatts for several years and have few complaints. He is a very caring and knowledgeable man. The only thing I have a problem with is the time I have to wait. Otherwise everything is super.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

I and my family have been a patient of doctor Blatt's for over 10 years now. He has always been kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. He and his staff have always been courteous and caring.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Herbert L. Blatt's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Douglasville, GA