Ratings for Dr. Judith Stringer

Fantastic doctor-caring and very professional. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Extremely helpful. Provided a well organized plan with excellent follow-up.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I have been with Dr. Stringer for over 18 years and I have to say she has been terrific. I'm sad to say she is retiring from the her general practise and will now work on the Breast Feeding Centre only. I'll miss her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Been a patient of hers for six years and she's o.k. for the occasional check-up but I went to her when I had flu like symptoms and trouble breathing, instead of putting me in a room they put me in the hallway to keep me away from the "babies". To top it off she misdiagnosed me gave me the wrong meds and I ended up in the hospital two days later with H1N1 and pneumonia.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Without a doubt the best Dr.in Vancouver!She has helped me with every health problem imaginable. She cares for her patients as she would her own family.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

I have been patient for close to 20 years. Dr. Stringer is a good doc. She will refer when necessary and has good connections so you are seen in a timely manner. Can be brusque at times, but, hey, she's busy! Would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I absolutely love Dr. Stringer! I've been her patient since I was a little girl, then switched to a clinic that was closer to my house once we moved, but ended up going back to her because her expertise is simply superior to other doctors that I've seen. She's helped me deal with issues ranging from colds, to bum problems, to skin problems, to more.. intimate issues haha. Wonderful doctor! I highly recommend her :)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Stringer for the past 10 years. She made a mistake with a problem I had once but we are all human. The care and attention I have received since have been top notch. My baby went on a nursing strike and she did an excellent job of settling me down and got baby feeding again. Her current secretary is lovely and I always leave feeling well taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

I've been seeing Dr Stringer for over 10 years, and she has always been very helpful and attentive. She has always looked into any of my complaints/symptoms no matter how minor, and has caught things before anyone else. I'm very surprised to see bad ratings of her, because she has always been so great with me. I've had bad doctors in the past, and she really impressed me with her concern and willing to do research into things she couldn't figure out right away. I don't have children, so perhaps being a new mom would make me more apprehensive...but I've always had a great relationship with her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

I was referred to Dr. Stringer when I began having difficulty breastfeeding my 3 month old baby. Her advice went against any I'd received from the La Leche League. When I returned to her 2 months later with another breastfeeding difficulty, she suggested I introduce formula to my baby even though I was clearly committed to exclusively breastfeeding. She was dismissive, abrupt and did not listen to my concerns. She gave even more bad advice (for example, lengthening the time between feedings so the breasts would 'have time to fill up with more more milk'. This advice is both ridiculous and wrong.) I went home, contacted the La Leche League, and with their knowledge and support, continued to exclusively breastfeed my baby for 19 months (and still going strong). I would never recommend seeing Dr. Stringer to anyone who is committed to establishing a healthy, long-term, successful breastfeeding relationship with their baby.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008