Ratings for Dr. Stephen Barron

Dr barron has been my doctor for 17 years and he's someone I trust. He takes time with me, and really cares. He seems to know a lot about sports injury care and helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Barron has been my Doctor for 28 years. easy to see he is dedicated and passionate about his profession. This guy does not cut corners. He has put in a lot of effort to help me through my health problems. never rushes, always takes time to explain and discuss. Very knowledgeable about modern and open to alternative forms of treatment. I am so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

The worse doctor I've ever met. He is rude, impatient, and judgemental. I will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I live 2000 km away fro Dr. Barron's practice, but when I am in a crisis I always go to see him. He is compassionate, caring and extremely resourceful. He has always helped me with my health problems. Dr. B is a gift.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Barron has been my family doctor for 20 years and has helped me through really tough times. He listens, is kind and is very knowledgeable. He did house calls when my mom was dying, too. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Omg, I just hope he doesn't retire soon. I've never met a doctor quite like him. He explains things so well, is never condescending, is kind and super knowledgeable. He is certified to do sports medicine, too. He's the real deal. He might get behind at times, but I'm okay with that, because he gives me the time I need. Thank you, Doctor Barron.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Barron is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, thorough and always pleasant

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Barron has been my family GP for 20+ years. I travel an hour to see him. Even when I was pregnant and had an OB in my own city I drove to see him biweekly. He was always honest with me and when I told him of my aches and pains he researched them (with him no longer practising maternity care in hospitals). He talked me through all my anxieties and my OB didn't care. She was a split personality every visit. I craved Dr. Barron's laid back and calming personality. He was always supportive and even took my husband on as a patient. While he may not be the most punctual, you get a great trade off with a doctor who listens to you, doesn't rush, makes you at ease, and is willing to go the extra mile for his patients. He is a role model for all BC doctors. His bedside manner is phenomenal. Dave and Lisa Langley (White Rock)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr Barron has been my family doctor since I was a teenager (20+ years). He always takes the time to listen and explain things in a way that we all understand. I'm going to be so sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

So grateful for Dr. Barron. He is a gift. Will be so sad when he retires. Warm, compassionate and always listens carefully and he explains things very well. And he's funny.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014